Can you mount a Fleshlight on a Sig Brace

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
slowpoke

Re: Can you mount a Fleshlight on a Sig Brace

Post by slowpoke »

HTRN wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:
Netpackrat wrote: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Said with a totally straight face.
I posted the above without even noticing that HTRN had posted a link. Now that WAS funny. :oops:
I lurk there on a regular basis, for basically the same reason i go to the zoo: because its funny when the monkeys throw shit at each other. :lol:

The latest "event" - some "16teener", enquiring about the "hot pirate girl" :shock:
Its just a much milder 4chan with mostly gun enthusiasts. And that thread was pretty funny, but there was a "worst first date" thread that was worth several good laughs.
So yeah GD is Mos Eisly which i guess makes 4chan Nar Shadda. :lol:
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

The sad thing is, the more outrageous (not necessarily trolls) posters have mostly beem banned or have left. The loss of Seven Mary 3 and the red goat alone have made the place almost respectable, and therefore boring. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Hmm. IIRC there used to be a guy who went by the name Red Goat back in the days of the original version of this forum.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Can you mount a Flashlight on a Sig Brace? Sure you can. You could probably mount a bumper jack on a Sig brace. The question becomes; is it legal to do so?

I don't know. I'm willing to take a wait-and-see attitude. If the new administration hold true to its promises, there mught be exciting things around the corner. $20.00 supressor kits, maybe the unregulation of SBRs. We've got the time and opportunity to expand freedom and make liberal heads explode.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Greg

Post by Greg »

PawPaw wrote:Can you mount a Flashlight on a Sig Brace? Sure you can. You could probably mount a bumper jack on a Sig brace. The question becomes; is it legal to do so?

I don't know. I'm willing to take a wait-and-see attitude. If the new administration hold true to its promises, there mught be exciting things around the corner. $20.00 supressor kits, maybe the unregulation of SBRs. We've got the time and opportunity to expand freedom and make liberal heads explode.
Um, 'fleshlight' isn't a typo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look it up. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Greg wrote:Um, 'fleshlight' isn't a typo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for educating me on that. That's even dumber than the question I thought I was seeing.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Greg

Post by Greg »

:cry:
PawPaw wrote:

Thanks for educating me on that. That's even dumber than the question I thought I was seeing.
Yes, yes it is.

But the person behind the question has a reputation for being.... odd, and for enjoying annoying/disturbing *everyone*.

I believe he's originally responsible for the Hello Kitty AR, among other things.

It's Michael Z Williamson. UK emigre, veteran, gun guy, writer (sci-fi, thrillers), libertarian, etc etc
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Greg wrote::cry:
PawPaw wrote:

Yes, yes it is.

But the person behind the question has a reputation for being.... odd, and for enjoying annoying/disturbing *everyone*.

I believe he's originally responsible for the Hello Kitty AR, among other things.

It's Michael Z Williamson. UK emigre, veteran, gun guy, writer (sci-fi, thrillers), libertarian, etc etc
Well in that case. In for the writ of mandamus. :lol:
"Islam delenda est" Aesop