What motorcycles want to do.

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
toad

What motorcycles want to do.

Post by toad »

From the anime "Bakuon":
"Motorcycles really don't want to run, they prefer to lay on their sides and sleep." ........and accumulate dust, rust, drool, and lose battery charge.
JustinR

Re: What motorcycles want to do.

Post by JustinR »

See now, I was going to say "crash."
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
toad

Post by toad »

Well crashing does happen a lot but a lot of that can be blamed on other factors, crazy cage drivers, crazy motorcycle riders, poor road maintenance, But for kick stands mysteriously folding up, and even bikes with center stands just falling over for no apparent reason, that has to be the bikes. :(
Termite

Post by Termite »

Speaking of motorcycles,
Junior Termite just bought a 2013 Ninja 300..............and THEN he looked at insurance rates on a sport bike for a 20yr old male, with less than 1 yr riding experience, and an accident on his record..........
:lol:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

Termite wrote:Speaking of motorcycles,
Junior Termite just bought a 2013 Ninja 300..............and THEN he looked at insurance rates on a sport bike for a 20yr old male, with less than 1 yr riding experience, and an accident on his record..........
Probably more than his motorcycle payment. I always checked what the insurance was going to cost before I bought one. Ouch.......
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
toad

Post by toad »

Buy a used bike and go "rat bike" A private seller can do things like leave off the "Ninja" on the bill of sale and just put the model number and displacement on the bike. Money and time saved by not spending it on special waxes, chrome polish, paint and such can be used for alcohol and women.
One guy claimed his bike had an ABS system, Awsome Beer capacity Saddlebags.
Wrenchbender1

Post by Wrenchbender1 »

Termite wrote:Speaking of motorcycles,
One of the reasons I love my KLR. Even the insurance company knows that it can barely get out of it's own way :D
Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master.
- Demosthenes