Kick start to get me semi auto belt fed.

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
toad

Kick start to get me semi auto belt fed.

Post by toad »

Kick starter to get me a belt fed semi auto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww2KN5jDD3s

I enjoyed watching the former Marine drooling. 8 grand for the 249s with just one barrel and 500 links. Really I figure I need about 10 grand for ammo, links, spare barrel, and stuff. Uhmm make that 20 grand since I'll need a tall muscular chick to help me carry it.
I'm going to nee some kind of rubber pad or brass catcher to keep the case mouths from getting so dinged up.
Netpackrat

Re: Kick start to get me semi auto belt fed.

Post by Netpackrat »

Saw that the other day, looks like fun. I probably should have gotten into a 1919 or something similar when the kits were still cheap.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Catbird

Post by Catbird »

do want.jpg
mmmmmmmmm.....
"If at first you don't succeed, that's one data point." XKCD
toad

Post by toad »

While I'm wishing, I wish the 249 let you fire the first shot on full auto from a closed bolt and the subsequent shots with an open bolt as well a having a semi-auto from a closed bolt.
Next the 249 in .300 Blackout.
"Elsa, linkup 250 rounds of Blackout, we are going varmint hunting."
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

toad wrote:I enjoyed watching the former Marine drooling. 8 grand for the 249s with just one barrel and 500 links.
For 8 grand there is a semi auto M3 the for sale in Allentown pa, on Armslist.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt