Why didn'the you guys tell me that AR-15's were this cool!

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Greg

Re: Why didn'the you guys tell me that AR-15's were this cool!

Post by Greg »

First Shirt wrote:
Weetabix wrote:Larry Correia has started a new column, Ask Kunzman!, to help us understand other issues from a different perspective.
I need that like I need another armpit!! Until they can find someone with a full set of testicles, I don't want to read anything from them!

See above post, and don't get me started on The Senior Minions, who think that ARs are just "really neat toys."
Try it, it's funny. Larry wouldn't steer you wrong. Or write something bad. :)
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Sorry, I may have been into the hard stuff when I wrote that. Didn't mean Larry's stuff, meant the rag that had the original article.

Larry is one of my favorite authors, and if they ever make fisking an Olympic event, he'll be a shoo-in for a gold medal!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

First Shirt wrote: Larry is one of my favorite authors, and if they ever make fisking an Olympic event, he'll be a shoo-in for a gold medal!
Don't know about that. Kevin Baker over at the http://smallestminority.blogspot.com/ does an awesome job of that also. He has been on my daily blog list for over 10 years. He does some remarkable uber posts also.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.