South Korean Birth Control and Nuclear War

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
toad

South Korean Birth Control and Nuclear War

Post by toad »

Kimchi farts. If you startle or scare a native South Korean woman and all of a sudden you fell like someone is pushing burning chops sticks up your nose. It the Kimchi addiction. Kimchi is fermented cabbage and chili peppers. A daily meal might be Kimchi for breakfast, Spam and Kimchi on the side for lunch, and Kimchi for dinner. :P
Seoul is likely to be the start of WW III. If the North Koreans drop just one round into that town there will be a large scale release of methane, just one open flame would get you the equivalent of a couple megaton fuel air bomb. Then everybody would think nuke and launch in reprisal.
I remember watching a South Korean TV show called "My girl friend is a nine tailed fox." One of the characters is the main character's aunt and she is upset and worried about him and starts to have digestive problems. She gets into an elevator in s hurry and has a whoopsie. At the next stop a gentleman she has had her eye on gets on. She just stands there all embarrassed then there is another stop and a whole bunch of other people get in. The gentleman says that he has had stomach problems and the smell is all his fault. She becomes even more infatuated with him.
PawPaw

Re: South Korean Birth Control and Nuclear War

Post by PawPaw »

I had a tank commander in my platoon at Knox who was married to a Korean gal. When we went to Area 5 North for maneuver training, there was a small convenience store just down the road from our laager point. Some of my fondest memories from my tanking days are from those evenings where we had a break for several hours. We'd send a jeep down the road for beer, then lay on the front slope of the tank, eat Kimchi out of pint jars and drink a beer.

(Yeah, that was a whole 'nuther Army). I doubt a young shavetail could get away with that today.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
toad

Re: South Korean Birth Control and Nuclear War

Post by toad »

My brother was teaching UNIX at a Korean conglomerate here in the US. It was most likely a tax evasion, write off thing. Anyway they had to post a sign in the lunch/break room, "Don't Microwave Kimchi." It was bad enough that it disturbed the other Koreans.
I talked to my brother and he said if their had been beer available it might have been OK.