Life's a bitch, so don't.....

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Termite

Life's a bitch, so don't.....

Post by Termite »

....elect one.
Image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
JustinR

Re: Life's a bitch, so don't.....

Post by JustinR »

Ha! Thanks for sharing.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Hey, Termite. Put this on your checklist. Remove the cat before the flight.

https://youtu.be/J_8mdH20qTQ

ETA: The expression on the guy's face is priceless. Taking his babe up for a flight, then suddenly, there's the cat.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

The cat didn't look too perturbed after a bit. At least it didn't go apeshit or try to unass the aircraft.
Eppur si muove--Galileo
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Darrell wrote:The cat didn't look too perturbed after a bit. At least it didn't go apeshit or try to unass the aircraft.
Cats have a glide ratio and fare better from higher distances than lower ones.
Rod

Post by Rod »

Darrell wrote:The cat didn't look too perturbed after a bit. At least it didn't go apeshit or try to unass the aircraft.
I thought the cat looked surprised at first then got the. "Whoa, this is cool!" look to him. Didn't talk too much during the flight either.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I thought it was more like, "Dude.... Preflight inspection... Hello?"
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Termite

Post by Termite »

PawPaw wrote:Hey, Termite. Put this on your checklist. Remove the cat before the flight.
LOL.....That's a good one, D. I'm definitely forwarding it on to my flying buddies.

And I'll tell you is DEFINITELY on my checklist: DOUBLE-CHECK headset before putting on and flying. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Couple of months ago I had been over at Pollock for the afternoon, hanging out, BBQing, etc with the L66 bunch. About sundown I climbed in Charlene, took off, and headed back to Esler. I was on short final(like 50 ft up), when suddenly something started doing "racetracks" inside the left earcup on my headset. I jerked it off, and a spider ran down my left arm and jumped out the plane(I was flying doors off).

Talk about distract you from flying...... :shock:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
toad

Post by toad »

"I've made a parachute for cats that hang around airports.", "How well does it work.", "I don't know. I've never been able to find the cat after I throw it out of the plane."