Bend over and take it like a man.

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
toad

Re: Bend over and take it like a man.

Post by toad »

Actually I kind of wonder if Tylenol #3 builds up in the body. The blood pressure meds leave me pretty squirrelly by themselves.
I'm short on testosterone but I can't take the synthetic stuff since it tends to increase deposits in the arteries. I'm trying out some methods to build up my "natural" testosterone, rest, exercise, and eating "good" fats and proteins, within the limits of my budget.
I discovered I had a testosterone problem when I looked in the mirror and saw that my armpit hair had disappeared. :shock:
" I don't care what you say. that's funny." :D
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

First Shirt wrote:Translation: (I think; I'm not really fluent in post-surgery drugese.)
Stewardess, I speak Jive! :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

First Shirt wrote: Reminds me of a case hereabouts, where a fella was arrested for DUI. While on horseback. And it took the county LEOs 3 hours to catch him. (And if he'd been sober enough to remember the clothesline in that backyard, they probably wouldn't have caught him.)
After being to your place, and the crazy route that my GPS took me back to the highway, I believe that unequivocally.
Greg

Post by Greg »

PawPaw wrote: I'm still pissed at Idiot Trooper, but he retired shortly thereafter.
Glad it turned out as well as it did. We have drivers like that here... I never slow down to turn in the traffic lane itself, I always slow down on the shoulder. Otherwise it's too dangerous.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Flintlock Tom

Post by Flintlock Tom »

toad wrote:Well it was a new 2015 Kia Forte LX and Kia was offering heavy cash incentives on the car. I didn't have enough money for an outright purchase of the car but the cash incentives could be applied as a down for a lease. Kia includes GAP insurance as part of the lease but I also purchased extra to cover "excess wear and damage" and a full maintenance plan package. Kia periodic maintenance isn't all that bad but some things can get expensive. They also threw in 20 hand car washes over the three year lease. Basically every time I take it in for my "free" oil change I get a car wash.
As for drugs I'm off of the Tylenol #3 but I still have the blood pressure meds and I'm back on blood thinners now that I'm not bleeding like pig.
I'm celebrating also because instead of bright cherry red urine I'm passing a clear standard look. Tomorrow I'm going over to the Verizon store to get help in getting my iPhone blue tooth to sync with the car's blue tooth. Then to Wally World and Sam's to pick up bulk buy's on rice, beans, spaghetti, and high fiber bread.
Next I have to find some kind of part time work that a 70 year old grouch can do. At least I'm old enough that I don't have to pay taxes on anything I earn.
All this just to get a secure four wheeled gun case that will get me out to the 100 yard ranges.
Also given Paw Paw's experience; I'm going to call Progressive to ask if that Snap plug in will record what happens if some bozo in a Dodge T-bones me.
Please accept my apology for my initial snark.
I often forget that some people have a life that's a daily challenge. It reminds me of what a blessed life I have had.
If time, chance and random process can produce a platypus why not an ammo tree?
toad

Post by toad »

Flintlock:
Snark is what we do here, that and hijack threads :D