YouTube libertarians

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Jericho941

YouTube libertarians

Post by Jericho941 »

Citizen: We need to make people show ID so we know they're not an illegal immigrant.
Government: k
Cop: Citizen, I'm here because there've been reports of suspicious activity in the area. Can you show me your ID?
Citizen: WHAT NO THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
Cop: If you don't have any form of identification I'm going to have to detain you until we can determine your identity.
Citizen: WHAT IS THIS NAZI GERMANY WHEN DID WE START SAYING PAPERS PLEASE FREEDOM IS DEAD AMERICA IS A LIE BUSH DID 9/11 THANKS OBAMA
Rod

Re: YouTube libertarians

Post by Rod »

Jericho941 wrote:Citizen: We need to make people show ID so we know they're not an illegal immigrant.
Cop: Citizen, I'm here because there've been reports of suspicious activity in the area. Can you show me your ID?
Cop: If you don't have any form of identification I'm going to have to detain you until we can determine your identity.
Citizen: WHAT IS THIS NAZI GERMANY WHEN DID WE START SAYING PAPERS PLEASE FREEDOM IS DEAD AMERICA IS A LIE BUSH DID 9/11 THANKS OBAMA
Nailed it in one. If it weren't so serious when one of these yayhoos do something stupid like that I keep hearing a chant in my head, "Taser, taser, taser...".
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
evan price

Post by evan price »

Jericho941 wrote:Citizen: We need to make people show ID so we know they're not an illegal immigrant.
Libertarian or not, I think proving identity to vote is still necessary to ensure "one citizen, one vote".

Call me a sellout. I'm OK with that.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

He didn't say anything about ID for voting... I think he was referring to AZ's ID law.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop