Mr. Tacticool fails again.

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
toad

Mr. Tacticool fails again.

Post by toad »

"What's wrong Mr. Tacticool?", "My latest idea failed spectacularly.", "Tell me about it.", Well sub sonic rounds for the AR don't generate enough pressure to cycle the action for repeat shots. So I kind of adapted an idea from David Drake and mounted a nitrogen bottle on the fore end and routed a pipe with a one way valve and an electrically activated valve to the gas block. The idea was to have both semi-auto fire or a brief burst of full auto.", "What went wrong?" , "Well the gas was too cold and it froze the bolt to the carrier during extraction. Then the bolt couldn't enter the ramp. My design failed due to an Icy B M." :mrgreen: (rim shot)
308Mike

Re: Mr. Tacticool fails again.

Post by 308Mike »

toad wrote:"What's wrong Mr. Tacticool?", "My latest idea failed spectacularly.", "Tell me about it.", Well sub sonic rounds for the AR don't generate enough pressure to cycle the action for repeat shots. So I kind of adapted an idea from David Drake and mounted a nitrogen bottle on the fore end and routed a pipe with a one way valve and an electrically activated valve to the gas block. The idea was to have both semi-auto fire or a brief burst of full auto.", "What went wrong?" , "Well the gas was too cold and it froze the bolt to the carrier during extraction. Then the bolt couldn't enter the ramp. My design failed due to an Icy B M." :mrgreen: (rim shot)
GROAN!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;)

Of course it could also mean Bowel Movement!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

It does shit where it eats...
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

could have just made a lighter buffer spring.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Yogimus wrote:could have just made a lighter buffer spring.
Not tactical enough.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Greg

Post by Greg »

toad wrote:"What's wrong Mr. Tacticool?", "My latest idea failed spectacularly.", "Tell me about it.", Well sub sonic rounds for the AR don't generate enough pressure to cycle the action for repeat shots. So I kind of adapted an idea from David Drake and mounted a nitrogen bottle on the fore end and routed a pipe with a one way valve and an electrically activated valve to the gas block. The idea was to have both semi-auto fire or a brief burst of full auto.", "What went wrong?" , "Well the gas was too cold and it froze the bolt to the carrier during extraction. Then the bolt couldn't enter the ramp. My design failed due to an Icy B M." :mrgreen: (rim shot)
Well your ammunition isn't based on liberating ions from a polymer matrix, so there's your problem right there.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
toad

Post by toad »

Mr. Tacticool had previously eaten a pizza with anchovies, and I suspect at least one of them was bad. This had a bad effect on his thinking and I believed he suffered from minnow pause.
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Mr. Tacticool was recently in a defensive gun use situation. Him and his girlfriend Polly Mermag were out one night when the couple was attacked. The assailant went after Polly. She screamed "Shoot him with your .44! Shoot him with your .44!" However, Mr. Tacticool didn't have his .44 on him, so he shot the assailant twice with his .22.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
randy

Post by randy »

Must resist the urge to misuse the power of the Ban Hammer.....

...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Due to foam earplug never coming in tactical colors, Mr. Tacticool never used them at the range and thus has hearing problems. He always seems to mishear lyrics to songs. For example, I hear him mangle an old Johnny Cash tune, singing "I shot a man in Reno once, using a forty-five" and the Bee-Gees "Ah, ah, ah, ah, shootin' a 9, shootin' a 9."
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia