Star Trek question

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Weetabix

Star Trek question

Post by Weetabix »

The Iranian Ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech and walked out into the lobby of the convention center where he was introduced to a U.S. Marine General.

As they talked the Iranian said, "I have just one question about what I have seen in America."

The General said, "Well, anything I can do to help."

The Iranian whispered, "My son watches this show called Star Trek and in it there is Kirk who is Canadian, Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, Uhura who is black and Sulu who is Japanese but there are NO Muslims. My son is very upset and doesn't understand why there aren't any Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Egyptians, Palestinians, Saudis, Syrians or Pakistanis on Star Trek."

The General laughed, leaned toward the Iranian Ambassador and whispered in his ear, "That's because it takes place in the future."
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Yogimus

Re: Star Trek question

Post by Yogimus »

There are also no jews.
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

:?:
Last edited by Aesop on Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

I think the current king of Jordan is a Star Trek fan, and got himself a cameo on 'Voyager'.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Aesop wrote:And as for there being no Jews...
:lol:
If you go by bigoted stereotypes...
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
free_me

Post by free_me »

Yogimus wrote:There are also no jews.
That's a curious statement coming from someone whose avatar is a photo from the Babi Yar massacre.