Could You Take The Shot?

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
308Mike

Could You Take The Shot?

Post by 308Mike »

Posted on FB by Mike V's Corner. The image probably isn't safe for work (adult, but completely natural):

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Netpackrat

Re: Could You Take The Shot?

Post by Netpackrat »

Heh. Knew a guy who was hunting bear, and came upon a brown bear fighting with a bull moose. The moose was putting up a good fight, but was getting the worst part of it and the final result seemed inevitable. He watched the spectacle for a while, then remembered he was hunting bear, so he shot the bear. The moose almost immediately sensed that something had changed, turned around, and kicked the shit out of the bear with its hind legs, then departed the area. When the bear was skinned, there were holes in its hide where the moose's hooves had penetrated.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

Perhaps the moose should have been doing it that way from the beginning... :roll: :lol:
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

I hope he waited until the moose finished and lit a cigarette. No one wants to go out before they're done; it'd be the worst case of coitus interuptus.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

dfwmtx wrote:I hope he waited until the moose finished and lit a cigarette. No one wants to go out before they're done; it'd be the worst case of coitus interuptus.
Not to mention that letting him finish ensures the NEXT generation....
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Wasn't there a French Prime Minister who went out while doing it with his mistress?
Felix Faure'. And Nelson Rockefeller.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

If you're gonna whack me you better let me finish
Greg

Post by Greg »

Jericho941 wrote:If you're gonna whack me you better let me finish
That's just basic courtesy. :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr