Another moron extraordinaire

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
skb12172

Re: Another moron extraordinaire

Post by skb12172 »

Rod wrote:As long as they're not Ham and Motherfuckers, I'd be game to try the C-Rats. You do know that the hardtack issued during the Span-Am War of 1898 were produced for the Civil War?

I did CW reenacting for fifteen years. If you've ever had hardtack, that wouldn't surprise you in the least. There is a reason that Skillygully was so popular (frying it with coffee and/or bacon grease) IMO, the only way to get that stuff down.

Link
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
randy

Post by randy »

Nothing says FTX like eating a cold can of ham and eggs while getting rained on.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Cybrludite wrote:
308Mike wrote:
Old Grafton wrote:I watched. After the swallows, I just HAD to see it through. I've got some 1980's dehydrated LRRP rats....Hmmmmnn, I wonder....
I still have some Vietnam-era C-Rats out in the garage, but they're probably STILL edible - which is FRIGHTENING on its own!!!
Or at least no less edible than the originally were... :?
Being a squad leader, I always fed my men first and got what was left. I got so sick of Turkey Loaf, I stopped eating the meal and simply ate the Fruit Cocktail. Eventually, some of my squad members took pity on my losing weight and would re-appropriate my meal with one from another squad's case of C's before they gave me the remaining meal (it usually wound up being worms-in-blood-sauce with meatballs).

I STILL can't eat canned turkey, but I have no problem with spaghetti and red sauce. :lol: :lol: ;)
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Wrenchbender1

Post by Wrenchbender1 »

So many stupids to choose from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ya3OS4bEj8
Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master.
- Demosthenes
evan price

Post by evan price »

Wrenchbender1 wrote:So many stupids to choose from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ya3OS4bEj8

I can attest to how hard it really is to break a fully-framed passenger car window. I have bounced brake rotors off of windows from spitting distance. I have seen bricks leave chips and yet the window is unbroken. It's actually easier to break them from the inside because the curvature works for you and not against you (like an egg). The rear windshield breaks the easiest if you hit them by an edge.
Still, that guy is going to have a headache for a while.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

evan price wrote:I can attest to how hard it really is to break a fully-framed passenger car window. I have bounced brake rotors off of windows from spitting distance. I have seen bricks leave chips and yet the window is unbroken. It's actually easier to break them from the inside because the curvature works for you and not against you (like an egg). The rear windshield breaks the easiest if you hit them by an edge.
A rock kicked up by the rear wheels and bouncing off the front of a trailer will do a number on the rear window of a Jeep hardtop. My passenger and I immediately started looking for who was shooting at us, as loud as it was. Later realized what had to have caused it. Allstate spent $1700 replacing it, my glass deductible was $100. The guy who replaced it (the only glass guy in town) didn't make any money either, because he broke the first one putting it in. Due to no road access, both pieces had to be air freighted in at high cost. Years later I would still find the occasional piece of glass in the back of the Jeep. Haven't found any for a while, though.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Jericho941 wrote:As for MRE's...
The MREs I ate at Cannon in 1996 contained M&Ms that were proud to be the Official Sponsor of the 1984 Olympic Games.

Once you warmed them up in a runner truck's heater vent the meals were okay. Except for that goddamned Ham Slice.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds