Anon-tards more delusional than ever.

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Cybrludite

Anon-tards more delusional than ever.

Post by Cybrludite »

This gem washed over the transom of my email yesterday, coming to rest in my spam filter.
Some Jackass Who Wouldn't Know A Revolution If It Bit Them On The Ass wrote:Dear Anonymous,

The purpose of this message is to inform you about the Revolution:

OCCUPY HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT IN LONDON ON NOVEMBER 5, 2012.
OCCUPY CONGRESS IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON NOVEMBER 11, 2012.

STOP WAR.
CANCEL ALL DEBT.
REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Please, watch the "Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect" movie to find out why, how, and to have sound arguments to persuade others. The movie can be easily found with a search engine.

Please, print the flyers at 2012jubilee.info and distribute them.

Please, spread this message and the movie to everyone you know.

-Anonymous
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
toad

Re: Anon-tards more delusional than ever.

Post by toad »

We need a law making tin foil hats MANDATORY!.....Hey Dave whats some good stocks for aluminum :twisted:
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Nice of them to send out emails letting everyone know when the revolution is.
Erik

Post by Erik »

Kommander wrote:Nice of them to send out emails letting everyone know when the revolution is.
What if they had a revolution and nobody came?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
John Wayne
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Erik wrote:
Kommander wrote:Nice of them to send out emails letting everyone know when the revolution is.
What if they had a revolution and nobody came?
I'm sure there are some folks over at DU who actually believe this crap with all their little communist heart.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

On Veteran's Day, huh? That's going to work out real well for them...

Pimply faced fat nerds vs. grizzled veterans. I should rent a grandstand and sell tickets. I would make loads of money.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

JAG2955 wrote:On Veteran's Day, huh? That's going to work out real well for them...

Pimply faced fat nerds vs. grizzled veterans. I should rent a grandstand and sell tickets. I would make loads of money.
You and me both!!! And we REALLY need the money (unfortunately, our lottery FIVE lottery tickets didn't come through to make us [my wife and I] multi-millionaires). But if we HAD won, I would have been more than happy to buy each one of you a nice new firearm (and a couple of you, the firearm of your choice - that's FOR SALE), considering you all passed all the government BS ('cause you KNOW if I'm buying firearms for anyone, the GOV is going to be SERIOUSLY digging through their background to see if there's ANY way to have me denied in presenting these guns to y'all).

And if denied, I'd now have the money to sic my attorney's on the government.

But I'd much rather buy firearms (and maybe helping a friendly ice cream manufacturer) than feeding attorneys (OR THE IRS!!). Unfortunately, there's this LITTLE qualification of winning the lottery FIRST!!! ;) ;) :cry: :cry:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Guys, in all fairness, if its Occupy v. Congress... er, any other part of DC, would you really root for Congress, or just hope it gets to the point where all you need is a street sweeper...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
randy

Post by randy »

Aglifter wrote:Guys, in all fairness, if its Occupy v. Congress... er, any other part of DC, would you really root for Congress, or just hope it gets to the point where all you need is a street sweeper...

I'm thinking this would be an Iran/Iraq war thing as far as who I want to lose (both of them).
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".