The "What I learned recently" thread.

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Denis

Re: The "What I learned recently" thread.

Post by Denis »

Jericho941 wrote:Creating South Park avatars for your colleagues is all fun and games until Mr. Garrison looks himself up on Wikipedia. :lol:
I was so going to do a "respect ma authoritah" Cartman for my boss.

Then sanity prevailed.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

I am less of a pylon this week than I was last week when on the ice. Also, I apparently didn't get the "all men must keep their hockey gear in a hot locked car in direct sunlight all day to get the proper amount of baked-in stank" memo, either.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Denis wrote:So go ahead and tap it. If there's going to be gossip about you anyway, it might as well be true.
Uhm, "Friendzoned" means he has no chance in hell - he's been moved in her mind from "Potential bedmate" to "Friend who I bitch about my life to, and will never ever have sex with". See here.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Wrenchbender1

Post by Wrenchbender1 »

The fallout from having a plastic skidplate, no oil pressure light, and tundra and be surprisingly expensive. Thanks Polaris. :evil:
Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master.
- Demosthenes
Denis

Post by Denis »

HTRN wrote:
Denis wrote:So go ahead and tap it. If there's going to be gossip about you anyway, it might as well be true.
Uhm, "Friendzoned" means he has no chance in hell - he's been moved in her mind from "Potential bedmate" to "Friend who I bitch about my life to, and will never ever have sex with". See here.
I know what it means, I just don't find it relevant, and I haven't since my teens. I submitted to that treatment maybe twice, then I realised that if one is serious about matters one either convinces the object of one's affections to see one in the appropriate light, or one transfers the affections to a more suitable candidate.
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

If you "transfer affections" you're still in the friendzone.