Proud new Level of Grouchiness!

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Weetabix

Re: Proud new Level of Grouchiness!

Post by Weetabix »

mekender wrote:not sure what kind of school you are going to... but i dont even let my best friends put their hands on me... something like that and i would have sworn out warrants for kidnapping on the lot of em...

not a very funny joke in my eyes...
It's an old tradition. Sounds like the younger practitioners have gotten soft, though.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Eugene, you just proved another point - it's not the size of the dogs in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dogs that determines who wins. The strength of your fighting spirit wilted their collective will and once broken, there was no way for them to recover it.

DAMN good job!! I'd like to buy you a beer! :lol: :D :P :mrgreen:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
esa5444

Post by esa5444 »

When they tried, I remember what I saw on the hitler channel once about Saddam Hussein. In his past, he was once confronted by 9 men who were trying to kill him, and he only had 6 bullets in his gun*. Instead of giving up, he started shooting. He managed to survive and become the leader of his country, whereas if he'd gave up, he would have been killed. When I saw the numbers, I fully expected to get thrown in, but, taking my inspiration from Saddam Hussein, I decided to fight to the last, and just like Saddam Hussein fighting against such slim odds, I managed to make it.

*I don't remember the exact number of bullets and guys, but there were more guys than bullets.

As a sidenote, I don't idolize Saddam Hussein or anything, but one of my favorite sources of entertainment is to tell people things like the above and watch their reaction; very few people can tell I am not serious, so most of them think I actually mean that.

Oh, as for buying me a beer, get in line. My times of beer-drinking availability are already booked up for the next two weeks.
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

Dibs on being one of your Generals when you eventually turn to the dark side :evil:
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
Jered

Post by Jered »

Happy birthday Oscar.

:lol:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Denis

Post by Denis »

Belated birthday greetiings, Eugene!

Nice story. However, you lose a few style points for insufficient grouchiness, since your co-stuents were not too terrified to even attempt to lay hands on you. There is an aura of "don't touch me-ness" which must be inculcated at an early age... :mrgreen: