Ok, I'm back

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Jered

Re: Ok, I'm back

Post by Jered »

...you were gone?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Well Hell, it's about time.

Channeling a marine from StarCraft there
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,...Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you...; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams

Irate Islander
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Welcome back!
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Precision

Post by Precision »

congrats and welcome back
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Precision

Post by Precision »

Combat Controller wrote:Thanks everyone. As we develop some more products I'll be asking for y'all's feedback (and your better halves) on the accessories. It will eventually become a full blown title III manufacturer but for now we need to introduce one thing at a time. Sneak peek coming soon. I appreciate everyone's friendship and support all these years. I have met some of the best people I have ever known here and at the old place.

What title III stuff are you looking at doing and when
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Jered wrote:...you were gone?
Barely lurking.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Precision wrote:
Combat Controller wrote:Thanks everyone. As we develop some more products I'll be asking for y'all's feedback (and your better halves) on the accessories. It will eventually become a full blown title III manufacturer but for now we need to introduce one thing at a time. Sneak peek coming soon. I appreciate everyone's friendship and support all these years. I have met some of the best people I have ever known here and at the old place.

What title III stuff are you looking at doing and when
Suppressors but not till next year. I have a new take on it and am still studying the laminar flow of the gasses over different surfaces. I have access to a pretty big CFD array.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

How is Fast Rope doing these days? We haven't heard from him in a while.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Rod

Post by Rod »

Enjoyed your visits and don't stop in just to have me get your refills of Black Bush. Bring the better half next time.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Netpackrat wrote:How is Fast Rope doing these days? We haven't heard from him in a while.
Hes good, with the exception of getting flooded out in Houston