Online/Work At Home Jobs

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
BDK

Re: Online/Work At Home Jobs

Post by BDK »

See, I looked at this before - the issue, as an attorney, with hiring an existing firm is that it seemed too difficult to maintain privilege- and many companies said they are not for medical and legal professionals.

I ended up using a former employee who now is housebound at times with health issues.
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

First file didn't go well; took a few hours to get through a 7 minute file. Doesn't seem to say anywhere on the site, but it expired at some point during the day, so I couldn't submit it. Will try another tomorrow when there are fewer distractions at home.
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

I was looking through that list and saw real estate appraisal. I may try that out in case my current job goes tits up.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Any voice to text programs to help making rough cut of the audio?
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

blackeagle603 wrote:Any voice to text programs to help making rough cut of the audio?
I wondered about that, too. Then I wondered whether editing that file would be harder or easier than typing from scratch. I've used OCR on pdf's where the editing for mistakes seemed harder than just typing the thing.

Thoughts?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D