You have been kidnapped...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Jered

You have been kidnapped...

Post by Jered »

...the last character you saw or remember seeing on a TV show that you watched must rescue you. How screwed are you?

I got Robb Stark from Game of Thrones.

I'm not going to make it, because he couldn't save Sean Bean's character.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
g-man

Re: You have been kidnapped...

Post by g-man »

To be honest, that's a pretty tall order, since pretty much nobody can rescue Sean Bean's character. Any of them.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

2.5 months later, still haven't hooked up the TV at the new house. If youtube stuff counts then I may actually be okay, since the last thing I watched was a video from either Military Arms Channel or Forgotten Weapons. If only an actual TV show (that has been placed on Youtube) counts then I am really screwed because my 2 year old is infatuated with Peppa Pig videos. Unless my captors are muslims, then I might have a chance.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Netpackrat wrote:2.5 months later, still haven't hooked up the TV at the new house. If youtube stuff counts then I may actually be okay, since the last thing I watched was a video from either Military Arms Channel or Forgotten Weapons. If only an actual TV show (that has been placed on Youtube) counts then I am really screwed because my 2 year old is infatuated with Peppa Pig videos. Unless my captors are muslims, then I might have a chance.
Considering that every single thing aired on TV or crapped out by Hollywood is available online in one form or another, it counts.

Sorry, it's up to Peppa to save you from Putin's FSB if you watched that more recently than Forgotten Weapons or MAC. :shock:
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

I guess it would be up to Yadier Molina to save me. I suppose it could be worse.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Yadi! Yadi! Yadi!

For me, Sam and Dean Winchester. I'm good.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
randy

Post by randy »

The last two things I watched were Chisum with John Wayne and Breakheart Pass with Charles Bronson.

So, yeah, the kidnappers are pretty well screwed.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
tfbncc

Post by tfbncc »

Chandler and Joey from "Friends"...I am soooo screwed!
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Jericho941 wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:2.5 months later, still haven't hooked up the TV at the new house. If youtube stuff counts then I may actually be okay, since the last thing I watched was a video from either Military Arms Channel or Forgotten Weapons. If only an actual TV show (that has been placed on Youtube) counts then I am really screwed because my 2 year old is infatuated with Peppa Pig videos. Unless my captors are muslims, then I might have a chance.
Considering that every single thing aired on TV or crapped out by Hollywood is available online in one form or another, it counts.

Sorry, it's up to Peppa to save you from Putin's FSB if you watched that more recently than Forgotten Weapons or MAC. :shock:
Sounds like I will be waiting for Ian to show up. Even if we both die I will look forward to seeing what sort of weapon he brings.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Ian is gonna be busy because he has to come save me too.