Vegemite, Marmite, Bovril (and "Bovrite")

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place

Love, Like, Tolerate, Hate ?

Love all, some more than others
No votes
Pretty good in small amounts
No votes
OK in small doses once in a while
No votes
Would eat rather than starve
No votes
Too nasty even for boot polish
29%
Prefer not to associate with anyone who eats any of them
No votes
Can't stand being in the same county/parish as any of 'em (products)
No votes
Can't stand being in the same county/parish as any of 'em (consumers)
No votes
(added) OK, I doubt they go with Magic Brownies, but you can try 'em
71%

Total votes: 7

HTRN

Re: Vegemite, Marmite, Bovril (and "Bovrite")

Post by HTRN »

SoupOrMan wrote:My coworker just got back from Scotland on Monday and he brought a jar of Bovril to work with him this morning. So in the interest of science I made up a mug.

This stuff is really good. If they caffeinated it, I'd have a new morning pick-me-up.
Uh, you do know they sell liquid caffeine, right? :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

HTRN wrote:
SoupOrMan wrote:My coworker just got back from Scotland on Monday and he brought a jar of Bovril to work with him this morning. So in the interest of science I made up a mug.

This stuff is really good. If they caffeinated it, I'd have a new morning pick-me-up.
Uh, you do know they sell liquid caffeine, right? :ugeek:
Some people call it "coffee", aka The Nectar of the Gods (Morning Edition). Beer being TNOTG (Evening Edition).
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

No, i mean liquid caffeine, as in caffiene in a liquid suspension, i think its like a 80+ mg per teaspoon. Around a hundred bucks for 2 gallons..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt