People like Fudds

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Cobar

People like Fudds

Post by Cobar »

Do we have a name for the collective group of people like the Fudds that will throw everyone else under the bus as long as they get to keep their defensive pistol?
Precision

Re: People like Fudds

Post by Precision »

myopic assholes?
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Yeah pretty much.

I was explaining Fudds to my wife after her, I guess now, ex-friend jumped on the ban the evil ARs bandwagon. Her pistol is great but people with ARs "need to check their lifestyle"

I was trying to figure a Fudd-like name for people like that.
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

The "I'm all for the Second Amendment, but assault rifles are just too much" crowd. Been arguing with them all week. I suspect half of them are lying about first part of the statement.
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms that I personally aprove of" crowd.

I think this particular one buys all the anti's lies that paint ARs like some magic Rambo movie "bullet hose" but I think my wife is done trying to get through to her.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

rightisright wrote:The "I'm all for the Second Amendment, but
Second Amendment Butts.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

Netpackrat wrote:
rightisright wrote:The "I'm all for the Second Amendment, but
Second Amendment Butts.
Bingo!
BDK

Post by BDK »

People with neither conviction nor backbone and an inherent need to find some way to compromise, even without purpose.

IOW, jackasses... And sadly, oftentimes, teachers, as it seems many teachers with character have been run out.
Precision

Post by Precision »

BDK wrote:People with neither conviction nor backbone and an inherent need to find some way to compromise, even without purpose.

IOW, jackasses... And sadly, oftentimes, teachers, as it seems [strike]m[/strike]any teachers with character have been run out.
FIFY

I know I was run out. Fired because of my stalwart defense of right and honor. They didn't even know at the time, I was the whistle blower on their thievery.

Did I ever mention they accused me of inappropriate sexual activity with some of the female students? Strictly based on the fact that I got certain troublesome girls to stop exploding (thus getting themselves in trouble) and started using their brains (and thus get their attackers in trouble).

It literally took one girl to try my technique. Bow up like normal, Act like she was going to scream and punch the offending boy, then get face to face with him and in a slow normal tone, for the crowd say, "you're are NOT worth it". Then immediately turn her back to him. He couldn't take it and punched her in the back of the head (as she knew he would). She acted hurt, fell to the ground (trying not to laugh). Then watched him get tussled by teachers and by the end of the day suspended - leading to expulsion.

Pretty soon, two other girls learned the technique and the tides were turned on the inciters, both male and female. The scummy administration could not believe it and KNEW I was doing dastardly things. Even questioning the girls. All of whom reacted in SHOCK and told the admin that they were nuts. They had seen other girls throw themselves at me, to no avail other then self embarrassment. One girl even told them, why would I bother, his wife is way hotter then any of us. Burned the ass of the head manhater in the admin.

They even brought it up verbally at my firing, hoping to get me to act out and give them a reason to fire me. Didn't work. This really pissed them off. I made them even madder when I told them, the girls had warned me of the witch hunt. Within 4 months, the school was closed as part of the cover up of the theft of donated funds. Two of the three girls ended up graduating and are doing fairly well now that they have a technique to conquer their anger. One of them sees me around town every now and again. When she does, she is happy to see me and show how well she is doing. She always shakes my hand instead of hugging me as she knows what others have attempted to pin on me in her name. Smart girl.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
George guy

Post by George guy »

Two-sigmas?

Because people who want to prepare outside 95% of likely cases must be nutjobs.
'Regulate' used to mean the opposite of 'constipate.'