GunCounter.com Mention At MonsterHunterNation

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Darrell

GunCounter.com Mention At MonsterHunterNation

Post by Darrell »

I happened to check Larry Correia's Monster Hunter Nation blog this morning, first time I'd been there in a while. There's a post about a certain ex-admin doing yet another bleg... the Gun Counter came up in the comments. I'm leaving it cold, find it for yourself if you have an interest. :roll:
Eppur si muove--Galileo
Precision

Re: GunCounter.com Mention At MonsterHunterNation

Post by Precision »

Very Very tempted to tell the MHN how Chris stole $2000 from my wife and I After her first round of fighting cancer. So far I am not allowing that temptation to take me.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Yeah, I saw that... If you all want to rumble over there, I will add my voice in support, but otherwise I'd just as soon let it die. Point has been made, info is there for anyone who cares to look. Though I thought Kbarrett was being more charitable than the subject deserves in describing Chris' problems as bad money management skills.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Precision

Post by Precision »

looks like he has taken them for $40K. I am truly sickened.

The wife and I are fighting for her life. The cancer may have reanimated in her lungs about 6 weeks ago.

We are fighting the IRS because she liquidated her 401k to get her original surgery and they declared that as a non-valid reason. Might (fingers crossed) have gotten that one taken care of to the tune of $5k. But better then $50k plus penalties and interest.

We are fighting an ex-husband who is trying to get her off the deed of the house (she paid for) so he can sell it, not pay her 10 year late divorce settlement and fund his too good to work lifestyle .

Our 2003 car just died with 200k+ miles on it. Got another one with a bit of scrambling, raiding the savings and taking out a loan.

Did we put up a bleg? Did we run a scam? No, I am working a full time job. A low paying one (that I like) but allows me the flexibility to make all of her doctor appointments and procedures. We are doing our Amazon business too, so we can pay bills. In contrast, he infiltrates a great organization and fakes friendships, then pulls heart strings and gets significantly more then I made last year, in a week.

I guess Truly Sickened is an understatement.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/