Chinese Secret Service agents for the US?

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
toad

Chinese Secret Service agents for the US?

Post by toad »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/02 ... p=obinsite
Well I've read that the US Secret Service is suffering from high turn over and is trying to hire more agents. Obama should get on the phone and call Xi for some help.
"How are the Chinese agents working out Mr. Trump." , " Pretty smooth since I subsidized there hotel and food expenses. " , " I don't know why but Soros seems to have disappeared."
308Mike

Re: Chinese Secret Service agents for the US?

Post by 308Mike »

toad wrote:Well I've read that the US Secret Service is suffering from high turn over and is trying to hire more agents.
That's because they've been working for a boss who's HIGHLY UNAPPRECIATIVE; and their potential new dhimmicraptic employer is of the same clan which previously inhabited the White House for 8 years and were despised and detested by the "First Family" on that go around, and they certainly aren't looking forward to a new round with a more bitter and hostile inhabitant (assuming it's another Clintard).

If *I* was a Secret Squirrel on the White House Detail, I too would be polishing my resume and looking for other employment should the chief "BITCH IN CHARGE" get the nod for the Blow Job Chair. Hitlery hated and despised the ENTIRE White House staff during her several year tenure as "Chief Bitch in Charge" while her husband held the reins of the CUNTRY.

The stories of her treatment of the staff have become the stuff of legend, and no doubt they're trembling at the POSSIBILITY (NO!!!! PLEASE CONVICT HER BEFORE THE ELECTION!!!) of that EVIL BITCH'S return!!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Look at the brighter side: we'll see the first open-car presidential motorcades since 1963. :lol:
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
toad

Post by toad »

308Mike wrote:
toad wrote:Well I've read that the US Secret Service is suffering from high turn over and is trying to hire more agents.
That's because they've been working for a boss who's HIGHLY UNAPPRECIATIVE; and their potential new dhimmicraptic employer is of the same clan which previously inhabited the White House for 8 years and were despised and detested by the "First Family" on that go around, and they certainly aren't looking forward to a new round with a more bitter and hostile inhabitant (assuming it's another Clintard).

If *I* was a Secret Squirrel on the White House Detail, I too would be polishing my resume and looking for other employment should the chief "BITCH IN CHARGE" get the nod for the Blow Job Chair. Hitlery hated and despised the ENTIRE White House staff during her several year tenure as "Chief Bitch in Charge" while her husband held the reins of the CUNTRY.

The stories of her treatment of the staff have become the stuff of legend, and no doubt they're trembling at the POSSIBILITY (NO!!!! PLEASE CONVICT HER BEFORE THE ELECTION!!!) of that EVIL BITCH'S return!!!
From what I've read every head of the Secret Service that Obuma appointed had severe brown stains on their faces. I suspect that a number of agents signed up just so they could get the protection detail training and then beat feat to private firms as soon as possible?