Good Boy! Good Dawg!!

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Old Grafton

Good Boy! Good Dawg!!

Post by Old Grafton »

The Twists of Fate. He went to play Burglar, and the gator got 'im.

" PALM BAY, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities say a man who may have hidden as officers investigated reports of two suspicious men in a Florida community targeted by recent burglaries was killed by an 11-foot alligator.

Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit burglaries with another suspect. Authorities received calls Nov. 13 about two suspicious men in black "

RTWT

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 7-20-36-36
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
First Shirt

Re: Good Boy! Good Dawg!!

Post by First Shirt »

Damn!! I feel no sympathy for the dinner guest, but that's gotta be a pretty crappy way to check out!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

And a County Prosecutor worth his/her salary ought to at least spank the 'girlfriend' with SOMETHING for not reporting the intended criminal intentions of the duo. Plus there's a death that could be attributed to those intentions.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
toad

Post by toad »

That gator did a crappy job. It was supposed to keep the body submerged until it could be consumed so completely it couldn't be identified. Those Florida gators are getting lazy.