Five People Having Baby Together

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
skb12172

Five People Having Baby Together

Post by skb12172 »

A Libtard of my acquaintance posted this on her Facebook page. She thinks it's "awesome." Link
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
PawPaw

Re: Five People Having Baby Together

Post by PawPaw »

Well, isn't that special?
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Ew...
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Someday children raised by two married, heterosexual parents is gonna seem weird to society. Hopefully society will be just as tolerant and liberal as it is now, so the married heterosexual parents and their kids will enjoy protected minority status under the law.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

dfwmtx wrote:Someday children raised by two married, heterosexual parents is gonna seem weird to society. Hopefully society will be just as tolerant and liberal as it is now, so the married heterosexual parents and their kids will enjoy protected minority status under the law.

Hahahahahahaha

Of course they will as long as you raise the child to be transgendered (only of biologically male of course) or homosexual. Or pansexual. Or gender fluid. And of course they must identify as African American even if they're twenty millenia from, you know, actually having predecessors in Africa.

When I was a kid courage was the flag on suribaci. The guys who did that (those who survived ) denied they were heroes.. Now some athletic has been decides he's a woman and wears a dress andts courage. Maybe he should call himself Max Klinger.

Screw it, I'm too old for this crap.
randy

Post by randy »

dfwmtx wrote:Someday children raised by two married, heterosexual parents is gonna seem weird to society.
CINCHOUSE has already run into disbelief and wonder several times from students that she is:

1. Married to the father of her child

2. Living with the father of her child

3. Has no children by other fathers

4. Has never been married to or lived with anyone else in over 25 years

Apparently this is Unicorn territory to the culture those kids come from.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

MarkD wrote:Or gender fluid.
That sounds like something you should don gloves and eye protection for if you encounter it.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Termite

Post by Termite »

How about we call the children of unwed mothers what we historically have labeled them?

LINKY
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Termite wrote:How about we call the children of unwed mothers what we historically have labeled them?

LINKY
Why mess up the kid even more when he/she is going to already have 5 people influencing their upbringing as "the parent" and being bounced around between two households? Kids are already can be cruel enough to each other without giving them the "bastard/illegitimacy" label to add to their quivers.
Besides, it's the Netherlands; the couples might already be married.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia