Is this going to be the Gunkid Jr.?

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Rod

Is this going to be the Gunkid Jr.?

Post by Rod »

Supposedly he's going to raid prepper houses to get supplies when shtf. Don't know about the website but the whole thing causes me to giggle for some reason. Gunkid Jr.?
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
randy

Re: Is this going to be the Gunkid Jr.?

Post by randy »

If the subject is ex-military, why should we assume his tactical skills are going to be at any higher level than his planning skills? How will he be any more of a threat than any other feral human out there after TSHTF?

Just about all the ex-mil folks that I know that might have the skillset to be actual threats also under stand the 6Ps and that assuming you will be successful in taking supplies from someone else without suffering major damage yourself, is not really a viable Plan A.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Just about the time I've forgotten about GunKid, someone reminds me.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
evan price

Post by evan price »

Once upon a time on another website there was a huge long post about prepping and what you need. It quickly devolved into the ridiculous level of preps with people claiming enough supplies to stock the 3rd Army on a march across China.
So I said my entire prep kit was "a Barret .50 rifle, a good topo map, and a list of all the people who posted on this thread."

Comments were 50% outrage and 50% "sudden boating accidents".
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Assholes like this are why I prep in the first place.

Do you think a sign saying "Have a nice day!" written in the skulls of looters is a good deterrent?
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Are you talking about the twink on "Doomsday Preppers" who had the bulletproof armor suit and everything? Lived in western WA?

The county sheriff arrested his dumb ass for being a felon in possession. Special kind of stupid, that one.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

That was only the most recent example of Felony Stupid Reality TV, brought to you by (Not So) Sharp Entertainment. :roll:

And he was one of the brighter exemplars of the "We're going to come and take your shit" school of survival preparation.

In the immortal words of Col. Trautman, anyone thinking of following that plan is going to need one more thing -- a large supply of body bags.
Dig up the James/Younger Gang, and ask them how that sort of plan worked out in Northfield, MN against a bunch of sodbusters and shop clerks. :lol:

And IIRC, the YouToob vid that response is based on is just the latest dredging up of a video a few years old: current events fodder only for Baby Ducks.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"