Sovereign Citizen has his day in court...wait for it

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
evan price

Sovereign Citizen has his day in court...wait for it

Post by evan price »

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
tfbncc

Re: Sovereign Citizen has his day in court...wait for it

Post by tfbncc »

This falls under the "stupid should hurt" category.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Is there any chance this will come back to bite the Bailiff? I'm guessing not.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

skb12172 wrote:Is there any chance this will come back to bite the Bailiff? I'm guessing not.
Not sure where the video was made, but I'm guessing not. The one thing I'd have done differently is to verbalize my intent to arrest. (One of the basic rules around here is that you can't use force unless you intend to arrest.) So, tell the guy he's under arrest, then tag him if he doesn't immediately comply.

Arrest him for what, you might ask? Again, I'm not sure of the jurisdiction, but around here, Disturbing the Peace is a catch-all. Other statutes might apply, or even local ordinances, if there are ordinances about video cameras in the court room.

I'm pretty sure that wherever the bailiff was, he was confident that he was on firm ground.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
toad

Post by toad »

The camera critter was lucky it wasn't pepper spray or worse yet a baton. In some of the smaller poor Texas districts it would have been cuffs used as knuckle dusters and/or a pistol whipping. The bailiff's are going to do what the judge wants, it is up to law suits to correct the judge not some self inflated twat with a camera, and if the judge doesn't want a camera in his court to say protect identities and/or avoid violating someone's civil rights, then I don't see the camera critter as having any standing or right to bull doze a bailiff. As soon as the twat stated he was intending to push the bailiff aside then in a lot of jurisdictions it would have been game on.
BDK

Post by BDK »

Didn't watch the video but if he was filming against the judge's instructions... Well, contempt charges/force should be expected.
Rod

Post by Rod »

BIG sign at 27 seconds that says no cell phones. If he was using his cell to tape that, BOOM! He's violating an order of the court. If he was using the camera, most news sources are first accredited, then they MAY be allowed to video tape under certain circumstances. Since he wasn't press, tough luck Charlie. Zap away.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Idon't give a fuck what law or jurisdiction you "recognize" motherfucker, I am the man with the gun.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

PawPaw wrote:
skb12172 wrote:Is there any chance this will come back to bite the Bailiff? I'm guessing not.
Not sure where the video was made, but I'm guessing not. The one thing I'd have done differently is to verbalize my intent to arrest. (One of the basic rules around here is that you can't use force unless you intend to arrest.) So, tell the guy he's under arrest, then tag him if he doesn't immediately comply.

Arrest him for what, you might ask? Again, I'm not sure of the jurisdiction, but around here, Disturbing the Peace is a catch-all. Other statutes might apply, or even local ordinances, if there are ordinances about video cameras in the court room.

I'm pretty sure that wherever the bailiff was, he was confident that he was on firm ground.
It was Idaho.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.