Arizona Trucker 1, NY Rapper 0

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
skb12172

Arizona Trucker 1, NY Rapper 0

Post by skb12172 »

That, my friends, is what we call a good ol' country ass kicking. Never fuck with a guy 3 times your size. Just sayin'…. :lol:

I Said Suck My D*ck!
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
skb12172

Re: Arizona Trucker 1, NY Rapper 0

Post by skb12172 »

You can also tell the trucker has a wrestling background, with that escape.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Highspeed

Post by Highspeed »

That was a heart warming video :D

But you CAN beat someone up three times your size, I did it just before we emigrated ( this was a debt collector, and a bully who expected people to be intimidated by his bulk. He fucked with the wrong guy when he tried to enter my property illegally ) Fucking UK debt collectors, they all think they are Scarface. The reality is that they are mainly fat sacks of shit who can't get a job as a bouncer.

My rules for fighting big guys :-

1) Don't posture or argue. Once you have made the decision to beat them up just do it without any warning signs or gradual escalation. This gives you the first shot against most people. Note I say *most*

2) Don't think you are going to fight them. If you fight you'll lose. Your job is to put them on the ground and make sure they stay there. It's NOT a fight, it's a beating.

3) Speed and violence of action. It should be over in a couple of seconds. Streetfights never go on long enough for fitness to be an issue, so don't bank on that helping you.

4) When they are down make sure they can't get up again. Stamp on their face or kick them in the head while making sure you don't get your leg caught.

5) If it does go to wrestling then you are probably fucked, but it's possible to get out of some holds by biting. People REALLY don't like being bitten, especially if you growl while you are doing it. I think it's something to do with the primeval part of our brain.

6) #1 through #5 don't always work. I have the scars and missing teeth to prove this...

7) Grabbing your testicles, hitching your pants up, waving your arms around and calling people 'nigga' isn't really a sound strategy :D
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

It's rare, but heartwarming, to see street justice delivered with such precision.

He's exceedingly lucky no one produced a blade, and thus make it possible for him to self-fellate, with his tackle removed to his own mouth.

But undoubtedly we''ll see the object lesson again, because with a mouth like that, he's going to get asskickings on a regular basis until someone finally kills him.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Instant karma.

Not sure about the twitter screenshot in the article but "freekie_london" is all repentant and about how he's learned his lesson now. We'll see.
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Wrapper boy claims he is suing the truck driver. Guess he lost so many brain cells from his comeuppance that he doesn't realize that the video looks worse for him than the driver. Both of them probably could have handled things better, but oing back to the guy and then taking the first swing won't look good in court. At that point, the driver had to respond appropriately.

That got my heartbeat up. I need another drink to calm myself down.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

If he's planning to sue, his Twitter feed isn't doing him any favors.
Freekie wrote:I made a mistake, I use to go around acting all big and bad for nothing.... I've changed an I am a better person.
Freekie wrote:I accepted the fact that I got beat, I was in the wrong... I learned from my mistake.
Nothink like a good old-fashioned ass-whipping to show you the error of your ways.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Worst ass-whipping I ever got in my life, I had to run the guy down to get it.

Educational, it was.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

My only gripe is that the guy videotaping stopped when some clipboard commando bystander told him too.

I think the "after" interview with Snoop Asphalt Salad would have been highly educational, with his tongue hanging out, and his glassy post-beatdown stare, fighting to focus his eyes and stand up straight.

I would also like to see him receive the Mike Tyson Plan B Award, under the heading of "Everyone has a plan, 'till they get hit."

He is the ultimate Before and After exemplar.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

A) HS's rules pretty much apply in general. (You DO NOT want to be hit by a grown man - one or two real blows, landed square, by someone who knows what he's doing and you will be unconscious or dead - or at least well on your way there)

However, if you kick someone in the head while they are on the ground, "stomp" on them, be prepared for facing the consequences if having used lethal force.

B) had the trucker been serious/known what he was doing, the jackass would be dead.

My guess is that was the first time the jackass had ever been hit.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto