'Breast milk banks' gain in popularity....

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
SoupOrMan

Re: 'Breast milk banks' gain in popularity....

Post by SoupOrMan »

HTRN wrote:
SoupOrMan wrote:"Seen one set of tits, you've seen 'em all."
That's an interesting Hypothesis. How to test it I wonder? :mrgreen:
Observation, naturally!
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

slowpoke wrote:
Aglifter wrote:Aesop, if they screen the donors why would you care? Now, I don't think pasteurizing it is a good idea - babies are meant to digest intact breast milk protein, not denatured ones.

But, why not get a, tested, au pair, etc, and give her a shot to induce lactation?
You dont actually need a shot. Most women will start to lactate from stimulation, so hook her to a pump five times a day for 20-30min a time and shell start to lactate with no shot.
If it wasnt so uncomfortable and time consuming I expect it would have turned into a weight loss fad.
There are pills they take...And it would be a kinky way for women to loss weight...Big full boobs one a women who is dire need of a man to help here....Dear Penthouse.
JAE

Post by JAE »

Damn, how did you dig this thread up? Type breasts in the search bar or what :?:
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

JAE wrote:Damn, how did you dig this thread up? Type breasts in the search bar or what :?:
Henry's forum hobbies are mining and gardening. He disappears for a while, then shows up again and waters his threads to keep them alive, and maybe mines up an old one or two to add to his garden. It's just what he does.

He's still a piker compared to Hubel, who periodically waters a series of threads cross-posted in literally dozens of forums across the Gunternet, all about his big bore and shotgun exploits.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
BDK

Post by BDK »

There are other fun reasons to call a wet nurse Au pair, but that aside - yes, they are specific. In TX, most folks just had a "housekeeper" and a "foreman". AKA a married Mexican couple to watch the kids, care for the ranch etc.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

slowpoke wrote:
Aglifter wrote:Aesop, if they screen the donors why would you care? Now, I don't think pasteurizing it is a good idea - babies are meant to digest intact breast milk protein, not denatured ones.

But, why not get a, tested, au pair, etc, and give her a shot to induce lactation?
You dont actually need a shot. Most women will start to lactate from stimulation, so hook her to a pump five times a day for 20-30min a time and shell start to lactate with no shot.
If it wasnt so uncomfortable and time consuming I expect it would have turned into a weight loss fad.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... n-lactate/

It does not technically even have to be a female.
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

OK, bro, just put that pump DOWN and back away from me and nobody will get hurt. Do it. NOW......
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Milk it for all it's worth.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Netpackrat wrote:
JAE wrote:Damn, how did you dig this thread up? Type breasts in the search bar or what :?:
Henry's forum hobbies are mining and gardening. He disappears for a while, then shows up again and waters his threads to keep them alive, and maybe mines up an old one or two to add to his garden. It's just what he does.

He's still a piker compared to Hubel, who periodically waters a series of threads cross-posted in literally dozens of forums across the Gunternet, all about his big bore and shotgun exploits.
:jacked:
Hubel isn't doing anything like Henry. Hubel used all these message boards to outsmart the ATF into designating his cartridge sporting and thus exempting it from being a destructive device. Now he is trying to increase uptake so that he will have a cartridge standard named after him. His plans may end up working. Maybe I should try to do a 750 slowpoke :lol:
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

20mm Grizburger Express has a certain ring to it, now that you mention it.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop