'Breast milk banks' gain in popularity....

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Windy Wilson

Re: 'Breast milk banks' gain in popularity....

Post by Windy Wilson »

When this thread emerged from Hades like Orpheus I was sure that it was because the use of human milk by body-builders was in the news
:shock:
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Denis

Post by Denis »

Windy Wilson wrote:When this thread emerged from Hades like Orpheus I was sure that it was because the use of human milk by body-builders was in the news
Nah, this topic has been pretty much milked for all it's worth.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Denis wrote:
Windy Wilson wrote:When this thread emerged from Hades like Orpheus I was sure that it was because the use of human milk by body-builders was in the news
Nah, this topic has been pretty much milked for all it's worth.
There was a pregnant pause, but any payoff appears to be stillborn.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

I would point out that the only thing laudable about the idea is the position of New Accounts Manager, and the inevitable melee to obtain such a job posting, since they'll always be looking for the breast man for the job, and of course he'll need to find women whose cups runneth over; but the entire concept is still udderly ridiculous.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aesop wrote:I would point out that the only thing laudable about the idea is the position of New Accounts Manager, and the inevitable melee to obtain such a job posting, since they'll always be looking for the breast man for the job, and of course he'll need to find women whose cups runneth over; but the entire concept is still udderly ridiculous.
I'll have this entered into the logbook as one of your worst crimes against humanity.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,...Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you...; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams

Irate Islander
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

I'm sorry you soured on the effort, and are probably upset that I'm milking this for all it's worth.
But like fighting fire with fire, my ultimate goal with the punning going on was merely to nipple it in the bud.
Sometimes the best way to break up a disagreement is with a room-clearing fart.
And as you can see, it succeeded.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
BDK

Post by BDK »