Dewalt 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
JAG2955

Dewalt 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw

Post by JAG2955 »

Link at Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet

[spoiler]Use code WELCOMEBACK for 20% off[/spoiler]

I snagged one, there's two left while I write this. Nearly $200 cheaper than at Lowe's. Trying to [strike]make you spend your money[/strike] help out.
Rich Jordan

Re: Dewalt 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw

Post by Rich Jordan »

If the one lasts until Friday; on 11/29 - 11/30 the Black Friday sale is 40% off the total order. The email I got didn't mention any code so it may be automatic at checkout.
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

I saw that last night and thought "Damn!" But then again, a bird in the hand and all that...
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

To be honest, I like the regular miter saws better - the sliding one to me are too much more money, and seem to be less rigid.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

HTRN wrote:To be honest, I like the regular miter saws better - the sliding one to me are too much more money, and seem to be less rigid.
I used to think that until I broke down and bought one a few years back at my foreman's insistence. I now have 2 of the DeWalts and they have survived numerous in and outs of vans and trailers, up and down stairs, etc. and have never lost accuracy (one did need a bit of tweaking out of the box). The increased capacity for big crown moldings, compound hip rafters, cutting 1x12 exterior trim, etc. has made them worth the extra $$.... AND weight.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Had mine at least 10 years. It's like getting your first hard drive. There's no going back.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
free_me

Post by free_me »

$588 on Amazon with free shipping.