'92 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Highspeed

Re: '92 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible

Post by Highspeed »

The MX-5 ( Miata ) is a good bet if you like a car that handles well.
It's typically European in that it corners like it's on rails but has a pathetic 4 cylinder engine which has a power output less than most US ride on lawnmowers.
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
HTRN

Re: '92 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible

Post by HTRN »

skb12172 wrote:The idea was for it to be a convertible on a budget. For me, that means below 10K. Still, if you like Corvettes and you have the scratch, not a bad idea.
Yeah, the Vette will cost you more, but Vettes are somewhat of a special case - you'll easily be able to sell it for what you have into it a couple years down the line, if buy something like a 90' and up C4.. These cars right now are at their ebb in value, and will shortly start rising in value as "vintage", much like the late 70s vettes were in early 90s(in fact, the 70s vettes were somewhat scorned as "smog rides" because big block 67 and 72s at the time were in the "expensive but reachable" phase.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt