Russian Amusement Park Ride (SCARY RIDE)

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
308Mike

Re: Russian Amusement Park Ride (SCARY RIDE)

Post by 308Mike »

esa5444 wrote:
SoupOrMan wrote:Unless it was built to kill Germans, I'm not trusting Russian manufacturing techniques.
Well, you see, they want to get their young people accustomed to the fear of imminent death. That way, when the fascists invade, the mere whizzing by of bullets doesn't bother them anymore. The previous "Locked in a room with a pack of hungry wolves" and "Ivan, the drunken wrestling Kodiak Bear" rides weren't successful due to low popularity, so they came up with this.
Yeah, but would YOU ride this if I paid for your ticket??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

esa5444 wrote:
SoupOrMan wrote:Unless it was built to kill Germans, I'm not trusting Russian manufacturing techniques.
Well, you see, they want to get their young people accustomed to the fear of imminent death. That way, when the fascists invade, the mere whizzing by of bullets doesn't bother them anymore. The previous "Locked in a room with a pack of hungry wolves" and "Ivan, the drunken wrestling Kodiak Bear" rides weren't successful due to low popularity, so they came up with this.
Well, maybe if they made Ivan a junkie bear it'd be more popular. "Ivan? One of these humans has your 'special medicine' on him or her. Find it." Bears + Heroin + Withdrawal = A thrill ride for the whole family and hours of fun away from the collective!
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
fogey1

Post by fogey1 »

308Mike wrote: Yeah, but would YOU ride this if I paid for your ticket??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
In a minute. And I'd lead the applause for the designer when i got off. Which process, btw, I'd like to have seen.
tfbncc

Post by tfbncc »

I'd ride that in a heartbeat! Multiple times.

You could make it a lot more fun by taking out the regular seats and replacing them with some Martin Baker 0/0 ejection seats. Last one to pull the handle wins a prize. The Navy would buy that to train pilots and aircrew (they buy every other piece of junk, why not this too?) Just mount it over a swimming pool. Beats the heck out of the Dilbert Dunker and Helo Dunker.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Ride that? It Depends... 8-)
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

esa5444 wrote:Well, you see, they want to get their young people accustomed to the fear of imminent death.
Fatalism is an intrinsic part of the Russian psyche.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Termite

Post by Termite »

HTRN wrote:Fatalism is an intrinsic part of the Russian psyche.
So, from a religious perspective, you're saying they should ditch the Orthodox Church, and go with hyper-Calvinism? ;)
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Lemme put it this way, The rampant alcoholism in Russia today is the symptom, not the disease.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
workinwifdakids

Post by workinwifdakids »

HTRN wrote:
esa5444 wrote:Well, you see, they want to get their young people accustomed to the fear of imminent death.
Fatalism is an intrinsic part of the Russian psyche.
Yeah. You're dealing with people whose language organically evolved to invent a suffix that means "the terrible time of."
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
Highspeed

Post by Highspeed »

You would have to put a gun to my head to get me on one of those things. I'm all for taking risks, but I like to be in control of my fate, or at least have a reasonable illusion of control.
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song