Russian Amusement Park Ride (SCARY RIDE)

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
308Mike

Russian Amusement Park Ride (SCARY RIDE)

Post by 308Mike »

I posted the "scary" word only because if you walked up and simply got on the ride and hadn't watched it in action before getting on the ride would REALLY cause a near heart-attack thinking the ride itself was failing/falling apart!! I KNOW it would me!!

Watch this ride and then tell us if you'd be willing to ride on it!!

I'd ride on it after watching it a few times (even so, the first time those arms did something unexpected, it would probably still scare the crap outta' me!). Would YOU???
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Darrell

Re: Russian Amusement Park Ride (SCARY)

Post by Darrell »

Is not bug, is feature! :P
Eppur si muove--Galileo
308Mike

Re: Russian Amusement Park Ride (SCARY)

Post by 308Mike »

Darrell wrote:Is not bug, is feature! :P
OF COURSE, obviously NOBODY fell out of it during operation. :lol: :lol:

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
rightisright

Re: Russian Amusement Park Ride (SCARY RIDE)

Post by rightisright »

The music scares me much more than the ride.
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Not for all the tea in China, but I don't like amusement park rides anyway.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

I don't think I can trust it. Unless it was built to kill Germans, I'm not trusting Russian manufacturing techniques.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

In my mind - that is what broken would look like........
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

McClarkus wrote:In my mind - that is what broken would look like........
THAT'S why I would find it so damned scary!! I would IMMEDIATELY think the ride had broken and was about to try and dump us all out of our seats and then crush us with the ride's weight!!

I wonder how many folks had crapped their pants?!?!?!? :o ;)

JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Well THAT was different!
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
esa5444

Post by esa5444 »

SoupOrMan wrote:Unless it was built to kill Germans, I'm not trusting Russian manufacturing techniques.
Well, you see, they want to get their young people accustomed to the fear of imminent death. That way, when the fascists invade, the mere whizzing by of bullets doesn't bother them anymore. The previous "Locked in a room with a pack of hungry wolves" and "Ivan, the drunken wrestling Kodiak Bear" rides weren't successful due to low popularity, so they came up with this.