Nauseatingly sweet archeology story...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
308Mike

Re: Nauseatingly sweet archeology story...

Post by 308Mike »

evan price wrote:
Cybrludite wrote:
308Mike wrote:Actually, that's very nice.
I'd agree, but I'm most likely to die cold & alone, and my ex-girlfriends will try to have me buried face-down so I don't dig my way back out of my grave. :lol: (Or if I do dig my way out, I'll be in China & no longer their problem... :twisted: )
At least they are not going to leave your butt above ground to use for a bike rack.
Actually, if they decided to use my bones as a bike rack, I'd dig it. At least my bones would still be useful to those after my life ended, whether it was a rib bone used to stir someone's campfire, or my pelvic bones used to secure a bike chain and lock to help someone keep their property secure from thieves (until they break my pelvis to steal the bike and chain). Use my skull as an ashtray, use my nasal cavities as cigar holders (or if they filled my skull with marijuana, then they could really call me a "pot head"! :lol: :lol: ).

Once I'm gone, I don't really care much what they do with my debris - although my wife knows my preference is to be turned to ash and spread over some of the places I've loved with her.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad