What does it look like when a Gun Counter member gets lost?

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
JAG2955

Re: What does it look like when a Gun Counter member gets lo

Post by JAG2955 »

mekender wrote:
JAG2955 wrote:Rescuers were attracted by the smell of cooking venison and fermenting hard cider...
"Incredibly, he had fashioned a smoker out of a tree and was 10+ hours into a 14 hour smoke of several venison roasts.
"I can feed the rest of the volunteers if you can go pack out the rest of that moose I killed yesterday with my period-correct composite bow."

"How did you get that arrowhead?"

"I built a forge two days ago. I'm productive when I'm alone."
cageym

Post by cageym »

Not lost, it's a Land Nav/survival exercise, don't you smell the squirrel stew?
RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE. It's voltage divided by current.

There is no such thing as overkill. There is only "Open fire!" and "Reloading!"
-John Ringo "The Hot Gate"
esa5444

Post by esa5444 »

I believe any newspaper would start with

"Today, a rabid right-wing militia gun-nut"
Precision

Post by Precision »

esa5444 wrote:I believe any newspaper would start with

"Today, a rabid right-wing militia gun-nut"
And if it were me, that would be a lie.

I am not rabid.

I don't play with liberals. :lol:
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
tfbncc

Post by tfbncc »

AP news. For Immediate release

"Today, a member of the now notorious ultra right wing survivalist militia group known only as "The Guncounter", entered a local corn maze and has not been heard from in several hours. Local law enforcement officers were called in to search for the member, but quickly gave up after stepping 5 feet into the maze. "It's a jungle in there. We're lucky we made it out alive" one officer was overheard saying to the on scene commander.

Realizing their lack of experience and ability to handle the situation, the Chief of Police contacted the Governor's office for assistance. Members of the Massachusetts National Guard Elite Ranger unit were flown in to continue the search.

Search parties were delayed in continuing their efforts until daylight as it was deemed too dangerous to send in people during the hours of darkness. A police spokesperson released a statement that "they feared that the worst had happened" as noone could remember anyone surviving the deadly corn maze for this long.

Once the sun was up, search parties quickly entered the maze and spread out. The militia member was found shortly before noon, happily sitting in his impromptu assembled camp consisting of a 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch style house with attached garage and workshop made entirely out of cornstalks. The militia member was apparently interrupted in the middle of constructing a still to cook up his first batch of mash. He was heard to quip "What else are you gonna do with all that corn?"

Efforts to bring the militia member out of the corn field have so far been futile. He has steadfastly refused to leave and has pointedly emphasized this argument with the bayonet on what has been identified as a World War 2 Mosin/Nagant. "I like it here! I figure I can make a good living hiring myself out as a guide to those poor city folks that get lost in here"
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I am. I just gotta figure how to get from here to where we're going." - Me after a "shortcut" didn't pan out when driving a lady to the Westbank to catch a movie that wasn't showing anywhere on the Eastbank.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.