Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Darrell

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Darrell »

evan price wrote:I'll try Praxair before thanksgiving since they own Linde Union carbide now. If nobody will fill it up it can become gongs for the gun range.
Or a bowling ball mortar! :)
Eppur si muove--Galileo
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

I was skimming through Giantinternetretailer.com and noted that my feed popped up a Gerber Prodigy for $110 + shipping. Looks good, I like the Coyote color, seems like a decent blade. I do seem to remember there being one at Wally World for under $50 though.

Run over to Wally World and yep. There it is. Find the non-existent sporting goods worker and get him over to the counter. He doesn't really know what he's looking for so we open a few boxes. Yep, this is the one. I'll also take two 333 rnd packs of Winchester 22LR HP.

Get it out to the Jeep and check it out. No serrations, unlike the one in the case. A plain edge and 1/2 off from Relentless's prices? I'll take it every day.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Darrell wrote:
evan price wrote:I'll try Praxair before thanksgiving since they own Linde Union carbide now. If nobody will fill it up it can become gongs for the gun range.
Or a japanese bell.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

No, go with the bowling ball mortar. We have enough bells. We need something that sends bowling balls on the mission they were truly meant for: ringing state capitol domes.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
evan price

Post by evan price »

:(
HTRN wrote:
Darrell wrote:
Or a japanese bell.
I was talking to some of the counter guys at the gas supplier. They mentioned that they take home different sized cylinders and cut them to different lengths to make a shooting xylophone.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Tonight, i started watching all the "Pittsburgh Dad" videos on utoob.

The Cowboys Steelers vid had me in stiches, as i had actually manage to catch that game on tv, and i completely lost it when i heard the "okay, only 40 seconds left, all we have to do is run out the clock". :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
evan price

Post by evan price »

Praxair didn't bat an eye. $21 for a fresh 150cf "S" O2 tank. Thank you verra much.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Cuckthotlu: The end boss of annoying internet slang
Denis

Post by Denis »

For future reference - How to install a HP Laserjet P1005 USB Printer on a fresh installation of Linux Mint 18 computer operating system.

Use the HP Linux Imaging and Printing driver installation package available from the menu system here:

http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/install.html

The default HP Laserjet P1005 driver included in Linux Mint 18 will detect the printer attached by USB, and will insert print jobs in the printer queue for it, but the printer will not actually receive data or print anything. The Linux Mint printer troubleshooter does not resolve the problem.

However, the HP Linux Imaging and Printing driver installation package will rectify the problem. It is essential to allow the package installer to download and install all the dependent packages (which can be quite a lot), and also, when prompted, to run the GUI version of the installer wizard and to let the the wizard run until it is finished (tricky, as various pop-up windows can obscure the wizard's windows). A restart of the computer is also required, as the HPLIP software includes a small printer-controller application that is run on statrup and sits in the system tray.
Denis

Who hasn't had guests like that...?

Post by Denis »

A Florida woman who thought her house guests overstayed their welcome was arrested after she shot one of them, authorities said.
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Flor ... 95565.html