Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Gunnuts

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Gunnuts »

First Shirt wrote:It was -7 degrees last night in Omaha, NE. It was also -7 degrees at McMurdo Station, Antarctica last night. Of course, in Antarctica, it's mid-summer.
You guys and your tropical locations....
Cold start to 2018.jpg
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Gunnuts wrote:
First Shirt wrote:It was -7 degrees last night in Omaha, NE. It was also -7 degrees at McMurdo Station, Antarctica last night. Of course, in Antarctica, it's mid-summer.
You guys and your tropical locations....
You guys can keep that shit!! I MUCH prefer to wear shorts and a t-shirt (in SoCal)!! And living in the snow made me appreciate just how warm our weather is (especially the days when it's well over 100 degrees)!!
IMG_1918.JPG
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

308Mike wrote: You guys can keep that shit!! I MUCH prefer to wear shorts and a t-shirt (in SoCal)!! And living in the snow made me appreciate just how warm our weather is (especially the days when it's well over 100 degrees)!!
NYC in summer gets north of 90f, ofeten with a humidity level to match it. Meanwhile it was 9f last night, which is why i stayed the fuck home on new years. :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Currently the only un-gimped mechanic on my shift... I may need to seek out a doctor's light-duty letter like the others have just out of self defense. I figure at 43 and having worked physical jobs since I was a teenager, they ought to be able to find something wrong enough to qualify, that's not too bad to keep me from working at all, right?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Currently entertaining myself with http://virtualtrebuchet.com. it presents some interesting possiblities. :ugeek:

Discovered Northland shooters supply sell Savage target actions, savage f class stocks, criterion prefit barrels and rifle basix stocks. Basically one stop shopping of someone who wants to piece together a custom savage fclass gun.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I can't think of any guns I want. What's wrong with me? :roll:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Weetabix wrote:I can't think of any guns I want. What's wrong with me? :roll:
Take two aspirin, lie down with a cool cloth on your forehead, and try to rest. If symptoms persist, see your doctor or other health-care provider.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
g-man

Post by g-man »

Joined the 4-plate club yesterday. Don’t actually have 8x45’s, so I had to improvise.

https://youtu.be/d2ovu_6J9Kk

Also, PCS put my diet in the ditch, and the holidays haven’t helped this year. Don’t care where my weight goes as I get back to lifting. But my waist needs to go.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

First Shirt wrote:
Weetabix wrote:I can't think of any guns I want. What's wrong with me? :roll:
Take two aspirin, lie down with a cool cloth on your forehead, and try to rest. If symptoms persist, see your doctor or other health-care provider.
I love this bar.

My eldest daughter has a long range plan - take each family member on a trip to somewhere they want to go. I want beach, snorkeling, and no crowds. She wants to do that in the Caribbean.

I said, "What about Dauphin Island? We could stop by and see First Shirt!"

She said, "You want to shoot guns? Just like you do all the time with Mr. S?"

I said, "Different guy! Different guns!"

She said, "No. I'm paying. No guns and no work. That's all you do." :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Apropos of absolutely nothing, I live about 35 miles west of the I-65/I-565 interchange.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom