Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
308Mike

Re: Does not follow...

Post by 308Mike »

evan price wrote:Can i chime in?

Getting your C&R is a great way to fill a safe fast.
NO DOUBT!!!! If I had one of those, I would have had to buy a MUCH larger safe to begin with!!! ;) ;) ;)
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Merry Christmas to me... Ordered the following unit from Woodcraft just now; we'll see if they end up honoring the shipping that their website quoted:

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/riko ... sku=152919

Trying like crazy to keep my new shop from getting as nasty with dust as my old shop did, or especially as nasty as the previous occupant left it, which I have nearly finished cleaning at this point. Later on I may also spring for a dust extraction vacuum to use with those power tools that can accept the hose for one, but the ceiling mount unit should help a lot even then.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

AAAnd I got an email notice that my dust eater is backordered, which I am assuming is code for delayed while they decide they won't ship to Alaska...

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I sent this link to my brother and it cost him a bunch of money:

http://www.graniteridgeoutfitters.com/A ... 1-MLOK.htm

They have similar deals right now on M5 upper sets (Aero .308) but it will probably help if you like Flat Dork Earth a lot.

Also, for those who are tied into AAC's shitty mounting systems as I am, right now AAC is running a sale on all their flash hiders on their site. I picked up some 51t Blackout flash hider mounts for $55 each, which is as low as I have seen them anywhere.

308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Netpackrat wrote:I sent this link to my brother and it cost him a bunch of money:

They have similar deals right now on M5 upper sets (Aero .308) but it will probably help if you like Flat Dork Earth a lot.

Also, for those who are tied into AAC's shitty mounting systems as I am, right now AAC is running a sale on all their flash hiders on their site. I picked up some 51t Blackout flash hider mounts for $55 each, which is as low as I have seen them anywhere.
Ahhhhhhh, the joys of living in COMMIEFORNIA where I don't ever have to worry myself with such things (NOT)!!!

I'd MUCH prefer CA send all their crazy leftist BS to some commie shit-hole state on the eastern seaboard, and we get back to at least TRYING to remain sane for a few congressional cycles before go go off the deep-end again (NY wouldn't even last a full electoral cycle)!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Netpackrat wrote:I sent this link to my brother and it cost him a bunch of money:

I'm going to have to keep them on my list for this time next year. I've been eyeballing Aero's new ATLAS-S uppers and fluted barrel for a lightweight rifle for Run-and-Gun.

That's a heck of a price, for sure.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

evan price wrote:
Weetabix wrote:
Steamforger wrote:I've officially outgrown my safe. You know it's tight when you're alternating rifles upright and upside down and separating AR's so they fit into smaller spaces.

Guess I know what a chunk of this years refund is going to.
If you started a thread on your research, others of us could ride your coat tails. :P
Can i chime in?

Getting your C&R is a great way to fill a safe fast.
It used to be even faster. I remember the days of Mosins for well under $100 (and 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 for $79). And I'm not even old enough to remember the great sell offs of WWII surplus rifles of 50+ years ago.

(Side note: Mosins, at least the M91 and 91/30, don't fit well in most safes. I've got 4, all of WWI vintage, stashed in closets around my house for just that reason.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Langenator wrote:(Side note: Mosins, at least the M91 and 91/30, don't fit well in most safes. I've got 4, all of WWI vintage, stashed in closets around my house for just that reason.
I put the rifle somewhere and put the bolt in the safe.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Weetabix wrote:
Langenator wrote:(Side note: Mosins, at least the M91 and 91/30, don't fit well in most safes. I've got 4, all of WWI vintage, stashed in closets around my house for just that reason.
I put the rifle somewhere and put the bolt in the safe.
I need to get some toe tags so I can keep straight which bolt goes to which rifle.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

It was -7 degrees last night in Omaha, NE. It was also -7 degrees at McMurdo Station, Antarctica last night. Of course, in Antarctica, it's mid-summer.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom