Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
HTRN

Re: Does not follow...

Post by HTRN »

Started waching "Kids react to" videos on youtube, where they get a bunch of kids to listen to, as one teenage hipster in the videos put it "old people music"" :roll:

So far, I watched Queen, Led Zepplin, and just started Iron Maiden there's also videos with them listening to AC/DC and Metallica.. I wonder if they've done Motorhead, Manowar, Slayer, and Overkill?

The best part, is theres always some seemingly normal looking kid who goes nuts, when he hears what's playing... :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

The best part, is theres always some seemingly normal looking kid who goes nuts, when he hears what's playing...
Been spending some time in the car with youngest daughter (now almost 22). Her car is in the shop longterm with a trans warranty repair (4th trip back , another story there). Anyway we have been enjoying some dad-dates to the beach with surf boards or the dog. At some point she realized I'd put an updated radio in with and Ipod input so she took over the audio co-pilot responsibilities.

I must say, for all the troubles and difficulties she's having with getting herself on track as a young adult, she sure has great taste in music. Really into wide range of rock and blues. Even old school late 60's rock with heavy country emphasis.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Our foreman at work is on light duty following back surgery, but he keeps trying to do more than he is supposed to try to help out... It's really annoying. Tonight when we moved the last airplane into its parking spot, we made him sit in the cockpit to operate the parking brake. Then we didn't bring the stairs up to the aircraft until the very last, after all the other equipment had been positioned. :lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/te ... olumn.html

This should not be hard to figure out, if saying something about racial group would be racist if said about another group- then it is racist.

So yeah- this is racist pro genocidal hate.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Vonz90 wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/te ... olumn.html

This should not be hard to figure out, if saying something about racial group would be racist if said about another group- then it is racist.

So yeah- this is racist pro genocidal hate.
Wow. That kid can't think at all. Or read his own words.
“Whiteness will be over because we want it to be,”
“You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die.”
Doesn't that mean it ... won't be over?

University said,
“We acknowledge that the column could have been clearer in its message..."
Seemed pretty clear to me. :|
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
evan price

Post by evan price »

Wife is going to murder me. :oops:

I was hauling appliance scrap to my local junk yard and saw a couple of trailer-mounted high volume air compressors parked by the pile. One is the ubiquitous Ingersoll-Rand 185. The other is an Atlas-Copco. Both are similar oil-flooded screw compressors.

Construction company scrapped them because they wouldn't make air pressure and when they got around to tinkering they wouldn't start.

Both are powered by John Deere 4239 Diesel engines.

Ok so the I-R looked the nicest so i brought a battery out and gave it the look over. Fluids up, oil in separator, new alternator and starter. Threw a battery in and cranked it over. It was 28f last night so it's sluggish. Had to get out the jumper cables and manually prime the fuel system. About a half hour of tinkering and she fired right up and sounded great. No leaks no smoke no noises.

Sure enough, no air. Doesn't try to throttle up, doesn't blow more than a whisper. Messed around with the pilot valve for the unloader. Thought i needed an allen wrench to adjust it...then realized the adjuster screw had vibrated loose and fallen out! Found it in the muck in the bottom of the trailer and screwed it in and viola i got her to go.

The Atlas-Copco was more of a cranky bastard. Brand new rotary injection pump. Recent starter and alternator. Somebody had added an electric fuel pump and bypassed the mechanical lift pump. All the injector lines were full of air. After an hour of needling with it i finally got out the ether and she cranked right up. Got a few oil leaks. No air. I'll mess with it later.

Worked out a 2 for 1 deal and paid basically $.25/# for them both.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Well played sir!!!
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Packing and hauling all weekend- have to be out on Thursday morning for Friday close. Then do it all again into the new house a week later.

Moving sucks and I am beat. Getting too old for this crap. :!:
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Just a heads up - bullets.com is having a sale on mechanical rests, i just bought an alumknum bald eagle windage rest for 140 dollars. :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Thunderstorm, all 70 lbs of the dog is alternating between pacing around and laying under my chair against my leg..