Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Vonz90

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Vonz90 »

Someone sends the deer a calendar with the deer seasons marked on it. Last day of bow season was Sunday and the deer have been frolicking all around my house since Monday morning.
randy

Post by randy »

When I was growing up, the local pheasants were on the same mailing list.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Man, trying to write about Brexit is annoying.
evan price

Post by evan price »

I'm performing an experiment.
Cutting off from soda cold turkey.
Orange juice with breakfast. Water for everything else. Milk with cereal.

So far so good.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Greg

Post by Greg »

evan price wrote:I'm performing an experiment.
Cutting off from soda cold turkey.
Orange juice with breakfast. Water for everything else. Milk with cereal.

So far so good.
I did that some time back. I used to drink a ton of soda, then I switched to only drinking black coffee, unsweetened iced tea, milk and water.

I lost a few pounds and my sweet tooth got a lot weaker.

Now when I do occasionally drink a soda or have a sweet tea, it feels like eating dessert just that amount of sugar feels like luxury.

Oh and you're going to want to replace the caffeine. Going cold turkey from caffeine is, IMO, quite a bit more unpleasant than going cold turkey from sugary drinks. (Oh and now I find OJ even more of a sweet treat than soda or sweet tea, it's almost too sweet.)
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
randy

Post by randy »

Stopped the Caffeine years ago when my BP spiked. A little rough for a few days. Now if I accidentally drink something caffeinated it really messes me up, with no positive effects.

Can't drink orange juice due to my GERD of have a glass of apple juice in the morning. Have cut down quite a bit on sodas, but not totally, and probably won't go cold turkey.

Good luck!
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

No pictures of the body, no video of the raid, burial of the body at sea, most of the team on the raid get blown up in a Taliban attack soon afterwards; are we sure Osama bin Laden is actually dead and that Obama is credible in saying we got him?
Also makes you wonder if we got OBL, why haven't we gotten al-Zawahiri?
Throw us some meat, Mr. Trump; unclassify some of that dead terrorist footage.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Tracking is finally showing the Bell and Carlson stock for my Model 7 in Anchorage, which I ordered on 12/25. I'm pretty sure I am finished with Midway for good after this. Bad enough that they charge an FU for living in Alaska surcharge, then they ship it here the slowest way they can find. Almost looking forward to getting the annual email for their "birthday pricing" in a couple of months so I can tell them where they can shove it, and why.

They used to be awesome with fast USPS priority mail shipping... Now, fuck em. Brownell's usually has better stuff anyway.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Also, house hunting at -15F with small children in tow sucks ass.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
evan price

Post by evan price »

I turned a $1.5 million machine into a couple pallets of scrap metal worth $300 yesterday.
Isn't the continuous advancement of technology awesome?
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!