Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Vonz90

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Vonz90 »

So apparently the wife paid the vet about $200 bucks to give our dog a hand job. Oh well, I guess it looks like he will be loosing them anyway soon so this can be his big send off.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Updated my Book of Armaments tonight... One stamp remains outstanding. 8-)
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Denis

Post by Denis »

Vonz90 wrote:So apparently the wife paid the vet about $200 bucks to give our dog a hand job. Oh well, I guess it looks like he will be loosing them anyway soon so this can be his big send off.
Vonz, you owe me a new keyboard - hang sangidges and funny stories don't mix well! ROFLMAO
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Heh. Apparently the Russians tried hacking the RNC also, but did not get past their security.

http://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/republi ... 673B99CDA7

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12 ... s-say.html

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

So, one again, one of my friends is trying to drive me into the poor house.. he sends me an ad on craigslist for a nic clean cherry red Dodge Ramcharger for 4 grand.. :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Went to the British sports car club's Christmas party this evening... Successfully defended my title in the annual "bits in a bag" competition, wherein more or less random parts are sewn into heavy cloth bags, and everybody tries to guess what they are. Points are deducted for failure to use the correct British nomenclature. One of the guys that I beat owns British cars of 4 different marques, and spent a career of decades turning wrenches on sports and exotic cars. :ugeek:

TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

HTRN wrote:So, one again, one of my friends is trying to drive me into the poor house.. he sends me an ad on craigslist for a nic clean cherry red Dodge Ramcharger for 4 grand.. :roll:

What year? 318 or 360? How clean is it? Where is it located at?
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

318, 1980, manuel 4x4 trailduster, in Flemington.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

My happy dream custom is a Ramcharger with a Cummins 4BT engine and appropriate drivetrain (6BT is just too big/heavy for a half ton chassis).
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Rich Jordan wrote:My happy dream custom is a Ramcharger with a Cummins 4BT engine and appropriate drivetrain (6BT is just too big/heavy for a half ton chassis).
Honestly? I would either do a stroker kit (390cid with an .030 overbore), or swap in a big gen3 hemi, 426 sounds about right. :mrgreen:

The problem with the 4bt is these days, it can't compete with lighter, more powerful gas engines, that are essentially drop in, vs the headache of putting a 4bt into it..