Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
dfwmtx

Re: Does not follow...

Post by dfwmtx »

Well, the wife is buying a dehydrator off Craigslist, so looks like I'm gonna try this myself.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

And Browning said "But God, I was thinking of being a botanist. I mean, I could stop world hung-" and God said "MAKE THE .50 BMG, JOHN."

"But.. well.. I guess you're the Lord, but that sounds quite exce-"

"MAKE THE .50 CAL, JOHN. DON'T MAKE ME ASK YOU AGAIN."

"I WANT TO SEE YOU BLOW A HOLE STRAIGHT THROUGH SOME IMPERIALIST GERMAN FUCKHEAD."

"...yes, Lord."

"I'M WATCHING YOU."

"EXPORT THE GUN TO EUROPE."

"But.. the War Department doesn't want the Kaiser getting his hand on i-"

"I'M GOD, I THINK I KNOW WHAT THEY SAID. EXPORT THE GUN TO EUROPE."

"Well.. I guess I could pay for shipping and send a few over..."

"RENT A BOAT."

"What?"

"RENT A BOAT."

"Well, whatever you think is best..."

EVERYTHING stems from God. But not a good and wholesome God. A God who likes gunfire and explosions, and cheers at the end of every Steven Seagal flick. A God who would bet on office death pools if He had need of money. YOUR God dropped manna from the sky onto the Jews under Moses. MY God dropped napalm on the gooks under Ho Chi Minh. There is a difference here. "I am the Alpha and the Omega. The hollow point and the depleted uranium slug. When Patton was, I am." For my flesh is K-ration indeed, and my blood is whisky. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. As a killing machine made of flesh who eats scrap iron and shits bouncing bettys
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Where did you find that? Is there more?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

The usual lib-tard site I like to go to has been down sincte election day. I'm missing a great chance to see meltdowns and crazytalk and drink liberal tears. Anyone got suggestions of a libtard website I can go to do get my fill of liberal tears?
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote:Where did you find that? Is there more?
I found that originally something like 8 years ago, i had recently come across it again.

AFAIK, there isn't anymore to it.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Wow. Turns out I am a piker in the lame web pages department. Came across this gem a few minutes ago:

http://thisoldshed.tripod.com/

I didn't realize there were still any sites like this out there; I thought they all went 404 years ago. Hell, it even uses the same "diamond plate" background I had on my "college" web site in what, 1995? Plus the obligatory "blink" flag is proudly displayed. What's even more amazing, is that while a lot of the links are long dead, there's still some actual content there. But the funniest part is probably how I found it in the first place...

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I made that 10 years ago, and then completely forgot about it. :oops: :lol:

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Yeah, I googled one of the latin phrases in your .sig and it took me to an old forum post where you were using it and the above link as a signature. http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/smilies/lmao.gif

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Though I just realized what it is missing... A hit counter. I had the coolest hit counter on my old website; everybody who went there was visitor number 666. It was just a plain .gif but it generated some pretty interesting email from time to time.

evan price

Post by evan price »

Met a guy on Craigslist and gave him $80 for 2 acetylene B tanks. A 60cf Oxygen tank, a 92cf oxygen tank, a clone of a Harris cutting torch, some mismatched regulators, 25' of tired hose and an old two-wheel dolly to hold it all.
I use propane for scrap cutting so small acetylene tanks are handy for mobile work.

Stopped at my friends junkyard looking for metal for the demolition derby cars and found two 125cf Oxygen tanks dumped by a scrapper in the metal pile. My friend hates this because he can't get rid of dumped tanks. We have a standing deal where i can remove any compressed gas cylinders for free. One was from a large local gas supplier and the other was a union carbide.

So since i had tanks to fill...went to the big local supplier.
20# CO2, a 20cf, 40cf and 92cf tanks of C25 mig blend, two B acetylene, 60cf and 125cf O2. With trade of the junkyard tank as credit it was $200 plus tax. They wouldn't take the union carbide tank.

I'll try Praxair before thanksgiving since they own Linde Union carbide now. If nobody will fill it up it can become gongs for the gun range.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!