Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
evan price

Re: Does not follow...

Post by evan price »

Continuing my post from above:
Took Mrs. Price's Sequoia to the dealership because of a problem with the vehicle skid control system. It's been intermittently throwing a set of codes and interfering with the ABS to the point that it randomly activates for no reason. Supposedly it needed the computer updated with a new flash according to a TSB. Unfortunately this was not the case and the bill would be around $3k. However the dealer also wasnt sure if this actually would fix the problem. They needed to replace parts and see if it worked.
So while I was bumming around waiting I walked through the back lot and found a fresh traded in 08 Sequioa that had been there one day. Not even on inventory yet.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Rich

Post by Rich »

HTRN wrote:Yup. Supposed to be an excellent deal for the money, too. I think you can get them through dealextreme.
Some are also available through a Chinese online vendor called Banggood (http://www.banggood.com/). Lotsa junk, but also some strange and wonderful stuff.
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Potential band names.

"Holly Hunter's Speech Impediment" or "Cat-Like Refluxes"????
toad

Post by toad »

Used to be "living well is the best revenge" now that fiat money and Obama care has made that near impossible, incendiary devices are starting to look pretty good. :twisted:
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Got to the range tonight and was informed that the cowboy asshole shooters basically locked up for the next 3+ days straight, anywhere you can shoot a pistol except for 1/2 of the 100 meter range that has an intermediate distance berm on the right 1/3 or so of the range about 30m out. I know that given the political climate all shooters need to hang together, but some of those pricks make it hard. I guess if I want to shoot for the next few days I will have to take a rifle.

Put another 150 rounds of PRVI 124FMJ through the Suomi, which now makes 300 rounds straight with no malfunctions at all. It only took me what, 3 years to get it to that point?

Shot the Glock 29 for a while... You know what sucks? Making up a new handload, shooting a couple boxes, and pronouncing it good.... Then loading up another 900 rounds and later having feeding issues with them. That pissed me off and I pretty much shot like crap until I was done with the Glock. I'll have to try those loads again with the G20 and its factory barrel, which I assume is the combo I originally used to test them. Finished up firing the Smith 442 for a while... What's sad is coming to the conclusion that I shoot a hammerless J-frame snub probably better than I shoot my RMRed Glocks. Which is not to say that I'm necessarily all that good with it; I just seem to suck a little less with the revolver.

The rain that was overdue rolled in while I was shooting tonight in the form of a torrential downpour. It had been hot and sunny when I left the house, so I hadn't even brought a jacket. Eventually I ran low on ammo and had to retrieve my targets and load up to leave. Got completely drenched.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

toad wrote:Used to be "living well is the best revenge" now that fiat money and Obama care has made that near impossible, incendiary devices are starting to look pretty good. :twisted:
Nonsense. All money is fiat money (including gold).

If you want to blame some things that are actually screwing up the economy, how about (in no particular order):

1. Highest corporate taxes in the developed world
2. Worst capital depreciation in the developed world
3. Only one of about 3 countries in the world that taxes foreign profits
4. Crushing regulations on just about everything
5. Banking regulations that disadvantage small lenders in favor of mega banks
etc. etc.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Found out tonight that one of my neighbors is selling their house..

Unfortunately, its the "good" neighbor... :|
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Rich wrote:Some are also available through a Chinese online vendor called Banggood (http://www.banggood.com/). Lotsa junk, but also some strange and wonderful stuff.
With a url like that, I'd expect their affiliate site to be called iloveyoulongtime.organ.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I am a bit annoyed at the moment.... My dealer called at 16:50 today to let me know that the stamp for my Sparrow arrived, and that I could pick it up on Tuesday, and to have a nice 4th of July. When asked how long he was going to be there, he said he was about to leave because they close at 5 on Saturdays. I was driving across town, heading roughly that way, but definitely way more than 10 minutes out. $%(*&(*#$(*&(&*$($*%*(&$# I'm a dick but apparently not enough of one to ask him to stay late so I could get my can tonight. Image
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Denis

Post by Denis »

Rich wrote:Some are also available through a Chinese online vendor called Banggood (http://www.banggood.com/). Lotsa junk, but also some strange and wonderful stuff.
A plague on you for posting that link! :o I thought DealExtreme was a time sink, but they have even more amazing stuff. Including machining tools...