Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
MarkD

Re: Does not follow...

Post by MarkD »

How is it possible that two women from the cleaning staff can keep the mens room closed for over an hour for "cleaning", yet when they're done there's no paper towels,toilet paper or soap, there's still piss on the floor and shit on the toilet seat, and the trash can is full. WTF were you DOING in there?
Greg

Post by Greg »

MarkD wrote:How is it possible that two women from the cleaning staff can keep the mens room closed for over an hour for "cleaning", yet when they're done there's no paper towels,toilet paper or soap, there's still piss on the floor and shit on the toilet seat, and the trash can is full. WTF were you DOING in there?
Can you answer your own question? :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Flintlock Tom

Post by Flintlock Tom »

I'd like to know why the guys are pissing on the floor and shitting on the seat.
If time, chance and random process can produce a platypus why not an ammo tree?
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Flintlock Tom wrote:I'd like to know why the guys are pissing on the floor and shitting on the seat.
Because it's a bathroom they don't have to clean. There are slobs in this place.

There's usually paper towels on the floor that end up in the urinal (the old style that go all the way to the floor), hence clogging it and causing a flooded floor.

It's the guys who can't be assed to lift the (expletive deleted) seat that piss me off (literally). I've learned the hard way to wipe the seat before I plant my buttocks on it. I suspect that's the reason for the shitty seats too, people don't want piss on their ass and can't be bothered to clean the seat first, so they hover and miss.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Flintlock Tom wrote:I'd like to know why the guys are pissing on the floor and shitting on the seat.
If it's a federal building, it's probably cleaned the handicapped.

:lol:

If it's a federal building maintained by GSA it probably was build by the lowest builder with the cheapest materials to an inadequate plan.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Bad aim, splashing, and hovering mostly, and occasionally someone just likes to piss and shit on things. You know, the usual - carelessness plus incompefence, with the occasional dash of true pathology.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Flintlock Tom

Post by Flintlock Tom »

Greg wrote:
Bad aim, splashing, and hovering mostly, and occasionally someone just likes to piss and shit on things. You know, the usual - carelessness plus incompefence, with the occasional dash of true pathology.
Okay, I was wrong, I didn't really want to know...

:shock:
If time, chance and random process can produce a platypus why not an ammo tree?
evan price

Post by evan price »

Flintlock Tom wrote:
Greg wrote:
Okay, I was wrong, I didn't really want to know...

:shock:
At a previous jobsite there was somebody caught that liked to fingerpaint the walls with their own (I assume!) feces. It turned out to be somebody in a relatively non-menial management position, too.

I love coming into the bathroom and finding boogers stuck to the walls over the urinals. Unflushed toilets. Piss on the floor.
You gotta wonder how some of these people keep their houses, because that was the ladies' room. No, seriously, the men's room...but I have heard stories that the ladies' rooms are just as bad with the addition of used monthlys left laying about.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I had a job on the night shift at a gas station while I was in college. Good time to do homework. Night shift's job was to clean the bathrooms. The women's room was always worse than the men's. Much like Evan described. They may be the fairer sex, but not the cleaner in gas station bathrooms.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

When I was a yoot I worked at the local Winn Dixie. We called it Winn Dickme. Seemed to get screwed over a lot there. Anyway, one of my worker bee drone duties was to occasionally clean the shitters. I cannot properly describe the horror that was the ladies restroom. We're talking Lovecraftian horror type stuff. And people were still shopping there in bare feet. Never, ever understood that. The poorest people on earth can still manage to get hold of a pair of flip flops.