Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Netpackrat
Probably Unemployed

Re: Does not follow...

Postby Netpackrat » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:16 am

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop

blackeagle603
Probably Unemployed

Postby blackeagle603 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:35 pm

Speechless...
:shock:

LBJ daisy ad comes to mind
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story

Netpackrat
Probably Unemployed

Postby Netpackrat » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:18 am

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop

Netpackrat
Probably Unemployed

Postby Netpackrat » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:49 am

Vonz90
Active Shooter

Postby Vonz90 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:52 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/11/0 ... tests.html

Well good, I am a football fan, but the NFL can rot in hell for all care at this point. Never watching/going to a game again.

Termite
Probably Unemployed

Postby Termite » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:31 pm

Sometimes I am a dumbass. :roll:

Last Tuesday there was a storage unit that had not been paid for in months, and the manager was putting the contents up on auction. However, I had been told that there was "some sort of old airplane fuselage and engine" in the unit.

I completely forgot about it. Turns out the fuselage was trash(Bellanca Cruisemaster), but there was an IO-470 and constant speed prop. And a decent stainless side-by-side fridge.

The unit went for $150......... :(
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."

blackeagle603
Probably Unemployed

Postby blackeagle603 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:07 pm

The unit went for $150........

I feel faint...
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story

Steamforger
On a list somewhere

Postby Steamforger » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:40 pm

blackeagle603 wrote:
The unit went for $150........

I feel faint...

You feel faint? I just recommended spending another half million dollars and adding about 4 months of time to a project that was wrapping up in Dec. I can't wait for our weekly meeting on Tuesday....

Greg
Probably Unemployed

Postby Greg » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:44 am

Got caught outside when it started to hail today. Wasn't even very large hail.

It hurt, especially the ones that got me in the head. Left small welts all over my back. Yay.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr

Netpackrat
Probably Unemployed

Postby Netpackrat » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:21 am

I have a new winter driving chant.

"It's not the Jeep."
"It's not the Jeep."
"It's not the Jeep."

And honestly, the new truck is OK so far... But it's not the Jeep.

randy

Postby randy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:26 am

Netpackrat wrote:I have a new winter driving chant.

"It's not the Jeep."
"It's not the Jeep."
"It's not the Jeep."

In my mind I hear that in this voice
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".

Weetabix
Good Christ I Need A Life

Postby Weetabix » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:10 am

Turns out, if you're done with slow fire, go to rapid fire, then put the rifle down, it WILL melt the lining of the rifle case. Who knew?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D

HTRN
Probably Unemployed

Postby HTRN » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:29 pm

I really hate Uber drivers. It seems like to most of them, driving is something of a new concept.
EGO partum , proinde EGO sum

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Vonz90
Active Shooter

Postby Vonz90 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:51 pm

So the house is sold and we close in about 4 week. Have not found a place yet but looked at one today which is pretty good, nice house and enough land to bow hunt. Much closer for the daughter's school and wife's job and about the same for mine.

I hope this works out because I don't want to do a double move
Last edited by Vonz90 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Steamforger
On a list somewhere

Postby Steamforger » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:22 am

Processing about 1200 LC 7.62 this week. That primer crimp is stout.

HTRN
Probably Unemployed

Postby HTRN » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:29 am

Tomorrow off! :mrgreen:

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt

Vonz90
Active Shooter

Postby Vonz90 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Well they took our offer, should be in the new place by Christmas. The new place is not the pile of garbage this house was when we moved in. Actually it has been well maintained for the most part.

Still, even though I like the new place and I think it is going to be a better overall situation- it was kind of nice to be done with house projects.

Weetabix

Postby Weetabix » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:55 pm

I mostly use FB to keep up with what my kids are doing. FB sends emails regularly. Today, it said, "See who likes your Facebook page."

I don't give a crap who likes my Facebook page. I can't remember the last time I posted something there. :|

Greg
Probably Unemployed

Postby Greg » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Weetabix wrote:I mostly use FB to keep up with what my kids are doing. FB sends emails regularly. Today, it said, "See who likes your Facebook page."

I don't give a crap who likes my Facebook page. I can't remember the last time I posted something there. :|

I like FB. I use it as a valuable crutch.

I use it to keep in touch with all the people who I theoretically feel I should at least stay in some kind of touch with, but who I otherwise wouldn't actually keep in touch with because they're not close enough to me to be in regular phone/text/email contact.

That and there are a few local things I keep up on through their social media feeds, like the local minor league baseball team, custard shop, etc.

Of course FB has ambitions of its own. You can smack those down by being very strict about turning off notifications and such.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr

Greg
Probably Unemployed

Postby Greg » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:54 pm

As time goes by, I more and more strongly feel I ought to learn Python.

Weetabix

Postby Weetabix » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:00 pm

Greg wrote:As time goes by, I more and more strongly feel I ought to learn Python.

I recently decided to try C because that's what the "experiments" that came with my Raspberry Pi starter kit have code for. Of course, they also have the Python code.

Why is Python better than C or C better than Python?

ETA: putting on my seldom used "take an interest in others" hat, Gee, Greg. Tell us about what has motivated this desire? :geek:
ETA2: That sounds sarcastic, but the sarcasm is directed at me, not you.

Netpackrat
Probably Unemployed

Postby Netpackrat » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Weetabix wrote:
Greg wrote:As time goes by, I more and more strongly feel I ought to learn Python.

I recently decided to try C because that's what the "experiments" that came with my Raspberry Pi starter kit have code for. Of course, they also have the Python code.

ETA: putting on my seldom used "take an interest in others" hat, Gee, Greg. Tell us about what has motivated this desire? :geek:

I don't think he expected the Spanish Inquisition, Weet.

Weetabix

Postby Weetabix » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Greg
Probably Unemployed

Postby Greg » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Weetabix wrote:Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

I did, however, just recently buy a comfy chair.

Greg
Probably Unemployed

Postby Greg » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:34 pm

Weetabix wrote:

C is a much lower level language, what you control with C is much closer to what the computer is actually doing.

So what you can do with 1 or 2 lines of Python code, you might need hundreds of lines of C code to do. The upside, for C, is that those hundreds of lines of C code are almost certainly going to be faster (possibly MUCH faster) than the 1 or 2 lines of Python.

That's the short version.

When computers were less powerful, everything was written in lower level languages, like C. Or even lower, like assembler, for when you REALLY need speed and efficiency.

Now that computers are so much more powerful, higher level languages like Python are more desirable. They make it much easier to get any particular thing coded and done, and they run fast enough. Mostly. This is very desirable for folks like sysadmins, who want to automate various things.

Operating system kernels and such, device drivers, things that work with hardware and need to be *fast* still tend to all be written in things like C. Or just programs intended to run on very small, weak, slow computers.

A systems programmer (someone working on the OS or its utilities, network infrastructure, etc) will still need C, or relatives.

A sysadmin or regular person can get by with a scripting language, of which Python is the leading candidate these days. (Used to be Perl, and before that shell. Those are still used. I can get by in either of those.)

As a sysadmin, evolving to keep up with the world as it currently is, knowing Python is *very* helpful. Many scripts you'll run into are written in it, many of the newer cooler tools use it, or at least integrate with it.

Oh I should add, around 1991 (or 2? 3? I forget exactly) or so when it was clear that engineering wasn't happening, a friend gave me a copy of THE book on C (K&R) and said, 'need a job, learn this'. I did in fact work through the entire book and learn a bit of C, but found it exquisitely painful. So painful in fact, I got a job selling books (many of them copies of K&R) instead of coding C, for 1/4 the money of a coding job. Then my inherent geeky problem solving skills set me on the path to accidental sysadminhood.

Anyway, short version of *that* is, unless you know you need to know C, I recommend learning Python instead.

Steamforger
On a list somewhere

Postby Steamforger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:47 pm

We watched this happen yesterday afternoon standing outside the office. Sky Dick

I hope the pilot isn't punished too badly :lol:

Rich Jordan
Trigger Junkie

Postby Rich Jordan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Greg wrote:
Weetabix wrote:

C is a much lower level language, what you control with C is much closer to what the computer is actually doing.

So what you can do with 1 or 2 lines of Python code, you might need hundreds of lines of C code to do. The upside, for C, is that those hundreds of lines of C code are almost certainly going to be faster (possibly MUCH faster) than the 1 or 2 lines of Python.

That's the short version.
Anyway, short version of *that* is, unless you know you need to know C, I recommend learning Python instead.

To add just a little, with Python you both get (depending on platform) and can easily add a huge number of library packages that make it relatively easy to do a lot of things that might have to be written for C. Want to output PDF files? Excel spreadsheets? Control IO ports on the RPi? Run fancy-pants LED lighting? Connect a weather monitor? Do motion detection on the video feed from webcams? Thousands of different things that folks have pre-written libraries for; you include them, you can call the functions in the library, and they do the low level bit twiddling for you. Its possible there is support for some of these in C but it will be a small fraction of the support in Python

Netpackrat
Probably Unemployed

Postby Netpackrat » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:58 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/opin ... ml?src=twr

There is a common liberal argument that our present polarization is the result of constant partisan escalations on the right — the rise of Newt Gingrich, the steady Hannitization of right-wing media.

Some of this is true. But returning to the impeachment imbroglio made me think that in that case the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation.

For which, it’s safe to say, we have all been amply punished since.

Frank Zappa wrote:Do you love it? Do you hate it? There it is. The way you made it.

Greg
Probably Unemployed

Postby Greg » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Netpackrat wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/opinion/sunday/what-if-ken-starr-was-right.html?src=twr

There is a common liberal argument that our present polarization is the result of constant partisan escalations on the right — the rise of Newt Gingrich, the steady Hannitization of right-wing media.

Some of this is true. But returning to the impeachment imbroglio made me think that in that case the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation.

For which, it’s safe to say, we have all been amply punished since.

Frank Zappa wrote:Do you love it? Do you hate it? There it is. The way you made it.

OMG.

If that hit print in the New York Times, the jig is up. The purge is coming.

Rich
On a list somewhere

Postby Rich » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Clinton at his worst was worth at least ten of AlGore.

Please, please be careful what you wish for.
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964

First Shirt
Active Shooter

Postby First Shirt » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Rich wrote:Clinton at his worst was worth at least ten of AlGore.

Wow! Talk about damning with faint praise!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom

g-man
Trigger Junkie

Postby g-man » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:52 pm

For a number of (previous) administrations now, it has appeared that vice presidential running mate choices have been made in a self-preservatory manner. One look at the prospect of the Vice Pres being in charge likely stymied many a would be assassin. Or at least it's appeared that way to me.

ETA: addition in parens
Last edited by g-man on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Weetabix

Postby Weetabix » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:36 pm

g-man wrote:For a number of administrations now, it has appeared that vice presidential running mate choices have been made in a self-preservatory manner. One look at the prospect of the Vice Pres being in charge likely stymied many a would be assassin. Or at least it's appeared that way to me.

What about this one? :mrgreen:

First Shirt
Active Shooter

Postby First Shirt » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:55 pm

On the list of things that work the way they're supposed to: The bread machine I bought from DAK Industries, back in 1993. I'm using it today to make dinner rolls for Thanksgiving. To date, I've needed ONE replacement part (the rubber seal at the bottom of the mixing bowl) that cost me a whole two dollars, delivered.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom

g-man
Trigger Junkie

Postby g-man » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Weetabix wrote:
g-man wrote:For a number of administrations now, it has appeared that vice presidential running mate choices have been made in a self-preservatory manner. One look at the prospect of the Vice Pres being in charge likely stymied many a would be assassin. Or at least it's appeared that way to me.

What about this one? :mrgreen:

I won't comment on the current administration, just like I tried to not comment on the previous administration when it was the current administration. Officers being politically agnostic and all that malarkey.

On that note, I saw some retarded meme the other day lamenting that saying that you don't want to talk about politics is just 'exerting cis-white-male privilege' or some other trivial crap. My posts to Twitter consist entirely of my astrophotos, because there are actually rules about getting into politics given my position. So it's actually a lack of that privilege on my part. As far as 'non-partisan' political issues on places like facebook? I've just stopped posting or commenting on posts about it because I'm tired of arguing with people over stuff we mutually can't change each other's opinions on.

Weetabix

Postby Weetabix » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:24 pm

Ah. Forgot about that. Not trying to troll you or anything.

During the election, I kind of liked Pence more than I liked Trump. I kept wondering if Trump was trolling the nation, intending to resign once he'd been in for just a bit. :geek:

g-man
Trigger Junkie

Postby g-man » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:54 am

No worries.

In the spirit of this thread, now for something completely different...

I talked to a local gun shop counter guy on my lunch break one day last week. I can either put a retarded 'paddle grip' instead of the pistol grip on an AR, along with some other nonsense, and make a 'featureless' AR which is CA legal.

Or,

I could buy an M1A with a muzzle-break instead of a flash hider, and only keep 10rd mags, and have a fully functional battle rifle.

Or,

A CMP Garand, delivered to a CA FFL of course, with as many en-bloc clips of .30-06 as I can keep on hand.

Both of which, in the hands of a trained individual, should scare anybody with any sense about guns at least as much, if not moreso than a neutered poodle-shooter.

blackeagle603
Probably Unemployed

Postby blackeagle603 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:41 pm

I've just gone to Kydex slipon "featureless" fin grips. Then pulled the bullet-buttons and pinned on a "featureless" muzzlebreak that I'd rather have than a standard flashhider anyway. Actually better off than before -- until they realize what foolishness they've wraught and pass some more GFW legislation.

Buying a rental property just across the line in Yuma is looking better and better as a spot to set up a secure storage location for no-CA compliant stuff -- like all my freeman standard cap mags. Maybe Tucson since just connected with some family there.

Greg
Probably Unemployed

Postby Greg » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Does anyone happen to know anything about some contrail oddness going on today?

First we noticed one set of high altitude contrails that appeared to be made be planes flying essentially in line abreast. That was odd enough.

Then a little while later we noticed a set of *4* parallel contrails, being left by 4 separate aircraft flying over in line abreast. Yes, we watched them flying over just a few minutes ago.

randy

Postby randy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Could have been a tanker with a group of fighters en-route overseas, or practicing for such an event.

When heading over seas fighters will sometimes fly in formation with a tanker to refuel periodically and to let the tanker do the navigation.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".

HTRN
Probably Unemployed

Postby HTRN » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:36 am

Started waching "Kids react to" videos on youtube, where they get a bunch of kids to listen to, as one teenage hipster in the videos put it "old people music"" :roll:

So far, I watched Queen, Led Zepplin, and just started Iron Maiden there's also videos with them listening to AC/DC and Metallica.. I wonder if they've done Motorhead, Manowar, Slayer, and Overkill?

The best part, is theres always some seemingly normal looking kid who goes nuts, when he hears what's playing... :lol:

blackeagle603
Probably Unemployed

Postby blackeagle603 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:59 pm

The best part, is theres always some seemingly normal looking kid who goes nuts, when he hears what's playing...

Been spending some time in the car with youngest daughter (now almost 22). Her car is in the shop longterm with a trans warranty repair (4th trip back , another story there). Anyway we have been enjoying some dad-dates to the beach with surf boards or the dog. At some point she realized I'd put an updated radio in with and Ipod input so she took over the audio co-pilot responsibilities.

I must say, for all the troubles and difficulties she's having with getting herself on track as a young adult, she sure has great taste in music. Really into wide range of rock and blues. Even old school late 60's rock with heavy country emphasis.

Netpackrat
Probably Unemployed

Postby Netpackrat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:43 am

Our foreman at work is on light duty following back surgery, but he keeps trying to do more than he is supposed to try to help out... It's really annoying. Tonight when we moved the last airplane into its parking spot, we made him sit in the cockpit to operate the parking brake. Then we didn't bring the stairs up to the aircraft until the very last, after all the other equipment had been positioned. :lol:

Vonz90
Active Shooter

Postby Vonz90 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:02 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/te ... olumn.html

This should not be hard to figure out, if saying something about racial group would be racist if said about another group- then it is racist.

So yeah- this is racist pro genocidal hate.

Weetabix

Postby Weetabix » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:45 pm

Vonz90 wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/texas-student-newspaper-blasted-over-anti-white-your-dna-is-abomination-column.html

This should not be hard to figure out, if saying something about racial group would be racist if said about another group- then it is racist.

Wow. That kid can't think at all. Or read his own words.
“Whiteness will be over because we want it to be,”

“You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die.”

Doesn't that mean it ... won't be over?

University said,
“We acknowledge that the column could have been clearer in its message..."

Seemed pretty clear to me. :|

evan price
Trigger Junkie

Postby evan price » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Wife is going to murder me. :oops:

I was hauling appliance scrap to my local junk yard and saw a couple of trailer-mounted high volume air compressors parked by the pile. One is the ubiquitous Ingersoll-Rand 185. The other is an Atlas-Copco. Both are similar oil-flooded screw compressors.

Construction company scrapped them because they wouldn't make air pressure and when they got around to tinkering they wouldn't start.

Both are powered by John Deere 4239 Diesel engines.

Ok so the I-R looked the nicest so i brought a battery out and gave it the look over. Fluids up, oil in separator, new alternator and starter. Threw a battery in and cranked it over. It was 28f last night so it's sluggish. Had to get out the jumper cables and manually prime the fuel system. About a half hour of tinkering and she fired right up and sounded great. No leaks no smoke no noises.

Sure enough, no air. Doesn't try to throttle up, doesn't blow more than a whisper. Messed around with the pilot valve for the unloader. Thought i needed an allen wrench to adjust it...then realized the adjuster screw had vibrated loose and fallen out! Found it in the muck in the bottom of the trailer and screwed it in and viola i got her to go.

The Atlas-Copco was more of a cranky bastard. Brand new rotary injection pump. Recent starter and alternator. Somebody had added an electric fuel pump and bypassed the mechanical lift pump. All the injector lines were full of air. After an hour of needling with it i finally got out the ether and she cranked right up. Got a few oil leaks. No air. I'll mess with it later.

Worked out a 2 for 1 deal and paid basically $.25/# for them both.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!

blackeagle603
Probably Unemployed

Postby blackeagle603 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Well played sir!!!

Vonz90
Active Shooter

Postby Vonz90 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:29 am

Packing and hauling all weekend- have to be out on Thursday morning for Friday close. Then do it all again into the new house a week later.

Moving sucks and I am beat. Getting too old for this crap. :!:

HTRN
Probably Unemployed

Postby HTRN » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Just a heads up - bullets.com is having a sale on mechanical rests, i just bought an alumknum bald eagle windage rest for 140 dollars. :ugeek:

Vonz90
Active Shooter

Postby Vonz90 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:02 am

Thunderstorm, all 70 lbs of the dog is alternating between pacing around and laying under my chair against my leg..

Jered

Postby Jered » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:24 am

Vonz90 wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/texas-student-newspaper-blasted-over-anti-white-your-dna-is-abomination-column.html

Obviously this newspaper knows nothing about history.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Vonz90
Active Shooter

Postby Vonz90 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Jered wrote:

Obviously this newspaper knows nothing about history.

I suspect he knows it and is calling for a similar solution.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/colle ... omination/

Nice start, now fire whomever approved printing it.

Netpackrat
Probably Unemployed

Postby Netpackrat » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:57 pm

What the hell happened, anyway?

Weetabix

Postby Weetabix » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:02 am

I don't know, but I was jonesing. :D

randy

Postby randy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Apparently we had a system crash (not sure if hardware or software). I don't have the details.

Return to “Random”