Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Greg
Probably Unemployed

Re: Does not follow...

Postby Greg » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Gin and tonic with Meyer lemon instead of lime is surprisingly nice. I'm out of limes but have a whole Costco-sized bag of the lemons.....
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr

evan price
Trigger Junkie

Postby evan price » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:55 am

Our Ohioans for Concealed Carry annual picnic was today. Meet some old friends, listened to some speeches, had some good food...and won a gun from the door prizes.
Ruger 10/22 tactical with threaded barrel.
Mrs price didn't complain i was bringing another gun home.
Also scored a 50-round box of 9mm 115gr+p Gold Dots and a Beretta banner for the gun room.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!

Vonz90
On a list somewhere

Postby Vonz90 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:44 pm

The good news - the house is under contract.

Also the good news - we found a large lot that we like.

The not so good news. We need to find a rental fast and get moved out of the house, just dropped a crap ton of money as the son (not the one at USNA) is going off to college this week and we still have to find money for a deposit and various other things. We will do it, but I hate the getting crunched like this. It is funny how big expenses always come in groups.

I suppose we could always live under an overpass for a few weeks until we find a place :D

Anyway, the wife is going back to working full time again for the first time about 9 years, so that will be very good from a financial (and probably her sanity) standpoint - but it doesn't actually help until the paychecks roll in.

Interesting times. (Good but "interesting")

randy

Postby randy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:37 pm

I understand a Van down by The River is a trendy place to stay... :mrgreen:
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".

Return to “Random”