Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
HTRN

Re: Does not follow...

Post by HTRN »

So, i went to Cabelas yesterday... Bad, BAD idea. :(

I came close to spending 1300 on a rifle..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I told my wife I needed a safe space. She said, "you could always try selling a rifle for a change."
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Greg

Post by Greg »

I need a soldering iron. I just bought parts to make myself flashlights for Christmas, but some assembly is required. :)

ETA: Now I know why people say you should buy yourself a set of 'helping hands'. First soldering job done, but that hurt and needed at least 3 hands.
Last edited by Greg on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Netpackrat wrote:I told my wife I needed a safe space. She said, "you could always try selling a rifle for a change."
Did her suggestion trigger you?
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

To those of us here at GC "safe space" is an issue of capacity, not cowardice..... :roll: :lol:
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Netpackrat wrote:I told my wife I needed a safe space. She said, "you could always try selling a rifle for a change."
What was she aiming at? Getting you over a barrel? Did you sear point? I hope you didn't striker.

Stop me. Please!
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

Weetabix wrote:
What was she aiming at? Getting you over a barrel? Did you sear point? I hope you didn't striker.

Stop me. Please!
*groan*

:roll: ;)
Eppur si muove--Galileo
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote:"you could always try selling a rifle for a change."
I know what those words mean, but together, they make no sense. :|

In other news, I'm seriously beginning to loathe setting up new machines, and there's still many more to go..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Termite

Post by Termite »

Mrs Termite has decided that finally............finally....she will get her Louisiana CCW....after she took the course 8 months ago.....

:roll:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:"you could always try selling a rifle for a change."
I know what those words mean, but together, they make no sense. :|

In other news, I'm seriously beginning to loathe setting up new machines, and there's still many more to go..
I did sell that one AK earlier this year. And then promptly turned around and bought a CZ Scorpion, and sent another $200 to ATF.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop