Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Kommander

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Kommander »

Vonz90 wrote:
slowpoke wrote:
image.png
Yes...because VPOTUS socializing with two sitting governors is weird and proves stuff or something.
Do we have a date on that picture?
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Kommander wrote:
Vonz90 wrote:
slowpoke wrote:
image.png
Yes...because VPOTUS socializing with two sitting governors is weird and proves stuff or something.
Do we have a date on that picture?
1983, it was a shindig Bush (as VP) was hosting for various governors. (Google-fu)
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Denis wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:Fuck. Me.
Apparently they did.... and me too. Where am I going to get .450 Marlin now?
Hah. I found another box of it buried in the crap on my desk.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I came across this quote while reading a document concerning Vne and flutter margins:
Superior intellect hits the earth just as hard, although it tends to be more surprised when it happens.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

CEO of Silencerco interviews Donald Trump Jr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk

Termite

Post by Termite »

Vonz90 wrote:
Kommander wrote:Do we have a date on that picture?
1983, it was a shindig Bush (as VP) was hosting for various governors. (Google-fu)
Probably right before Clinton's state police stumbled on to the Mena CIA business.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Denis wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:I returned the favor with a gift membership in the NRA.
LOL. I will keep that one up my sleeve.
I have so many leftist friends, if I EVER get a gift that is a donation to some frou-frou charity, I' m reciprocating by doing this.
:lol:
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

For some reason, this memory bubbled up to the surface this morning, so I thought I'd share.

A few years ago my wife and I were on a cruise to the Caribbean. While sitting near the pool one day we watch this trio of people, a man and two women, probably in their 60's. When they were ready to leave they'd take turns holding a towel around each other, and (in full view of God and their fellow passengers) remove their swimsuits and get dressed, under the towel (except for one notable occasion where the towel slipped, pass the mind bleach please). Mind you, this is on a cruise ship where you can't POSSIBLY be more than a ten minute trip from your stateroom,where you can change in private. Or go to the health club (two minutes from the pool) and use the locker room.

They did this every day of the cruise, swim, then change under a towel.

Now I get it, if you go to a beach and want to change before you drive home,and there are no changing rooms, you do what you must. I'm certainly no prude, but this just seemed un-necessary. My wife and I dubbed them "The Changers".

People are strange.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I may be going back to my old job. :|
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

MarkD wrote:Now I get it, if you go to a beach and want to change before you drive home,and there are no changing rooms, you do what you must. I'm certainly no prude, but this just seemed un-necessary. My wife and I dubbed them "The Changers".

People are strange.
Maybe they were European. I had a German geology professor in college. We went on a field trip where there was a river. All the clothes came off, and in he went. The girls in the class were a bit stunned.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D