Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Jericho941

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Jericho941 »

Well, today's flight physical confirmed that a little over 7 years ago, I should've told MEPS they were full of shit when they said my color vision and depth perception weren't good enough.

But I don't care, because I now have my student pilot ducks in a row.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

I think I need a bigger freezer.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Vonz90 wrote:I think I need a bigger freezer.
You say that like it's a bad thing, or something. Venison, pork, or both? Throw out the veggies and frozen pizzas!!!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
toad

Post by toad »

Mountain top green house for tomatoes and lettuce for a BLT.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

First Shirt wrote:
Vonz90 wrote:I think I need a bigger freezer.
You say that like it's a bad thing, or something. Venison, pork, or both? Throw out the veggies and frozen pizzas!!!
Just 2 deer so far. But I have a pig hunt scheduled for when both boys are home from school at Christmas. I have no place to put them if we each get one
toad

Post by toad »

If it didn't take so long and require a meat grinder and a smoker, I'd say make smoked sausage that doesn't require refrigeration. The Krauts in Texas had a recipe or combination of deer meat and pork for a really nice sausage. Texas deer tend to run small and game meat is low fat to start with.
Greg

Post by Greg »

When the homemade chocolate chip cookies start getting a little old, put a few of them in the bottom of a cereal bowl and put the bowl in the microwave for oh 40 seconds or so. Then scoop some vanilla ice cream onto the cookies.

Somehow I haven't put on weight, yet.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Yesterday's Dilbert cartoon from my calendar:

Pointy Haired Boss talking to Dilbert:

PHB: I sent your question up the chain of command.

PHB: I talked to the district manager, who talked to his AVP, who talked to his VP, who talked to his SVP who talked to the CEO.

PHB: The answer is that we need to shine the braille toad.

Dilbert: Do you see any problem with our system.

I wish I had a dime for every time I asked "How many copies of this report do you need" and got back the answer "Yes".
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Can someone tell me when I because such a cynic?
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

So the doctor was pleasantly astonished with my blood work, which looks like a 20-year old's, and is happy that my BP is back to normal.
And if I can work 30 pounds off my currently fat ass, I may be able to forego the BP meds entirely for another decade or two.

Still stuck with the gray hairs and reading glasses though, dammit.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"