Call for test readers

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
Captain Wheelgun

Call for test readers

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

The third book in my ‘Republic of Texas Navy’ alternate history series, ‘Texas in the Med’ is now finished.

Would any of you who have read the first two books like to read an advance copy to let me know what you think? If so, please reply on this thread with your email address. I’m looking for typos, grammar errors, continuity errors and any errors in military procedures and / or equipment you may find

I’m hoping to get this ready to publish by Christmas, so please only reply if you think you will be able to get back to me within a week or so.

The snippets on the main thread and on my blog will be going away soon. Amazon is a jealous publisher.

Thank you in advance.
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
tfbncc

Re: Call for test readers

Post by tfbncc »

I'm available.

Ray
tfbncc02@gmail.com
Captain Wheelgun

tfbncc wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:44 pm I'm available.

Ray
tfbncc02@gmail.com
Email inbound, thanks.
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
randy

Post by randy »

I'd love to help out but not sure I can make your deadline, so I'll pass. Sorry
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Captain Wheelgun

randy wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:15 pm I'd love to help out but not sure I can make your deadline, so I'll pass. Sorry
You’ve already helped out a lot on this one, Randy. Thank you.